Chapter 76| Leap of Faith

Arohi:"Really aunty? then what do you call a man who has harassed his junior for months in to getting in a relationship with him. What do you call a man to tired to forcefully get what he wants when a woman said no. What do you call a man who's ego is so big that h e can't take a simple no for an answer. What do you call a man who tried to force himself on not just one but 2 women on the same night. What do you call a man like that aunty? Because for us he was a monster. A monster who put us through a hell that we didn't deserve."

Aunty:"w..what?"(She looked at her son in shook who just kept looking down at the ground)

Girl:"Bhai tell them you didn't do that.. you could never do that..bhaii"

Ashish walked up to kunal as he punched him hard on the face while Kunal groaned in pain. This time his family members looked away with a ashamed as  Ashish again held Kunal by the collar.

Neha:"Bhaiya..."(She called out as she went near Kunal and Ashish)

Neha looked at Kunal as her eyes burned with anger. She slapped him hard causing him to hit the wall behind him.

Neha:(She grabbed him by his collar as she yelled at him)"What had I ever done to you? Did I ever humiliated you? Did I ever rejected your proposal in a ugly manner? No! All I said was no. I don't like you. Why couldn't you take that no and move on with life? Why? Why must you destroy my life. Why ? Why did you think you could do that to me? to My bhabhi? What had she done wrong? What gave you the right to even think about us that way?"(She yelled) What if it was your sister in place of me? How would you react huh? Do you think it right when it will happen with your sister"

Kunal:(Suddenly getting angered at the thought)"No!"

Neha:"Then why do you think you can do that to another women? Isn't she someone's daughter and sister. "

Girl:"You disgust me bhaiya"

Kunal looked at her sister as if he lost everything within himself. Arohi watched as the boy took his sister in a hug as he glared at his elder brother. The thought of someone even thinking about his sister made his blood boil and to think his own brother comes under those jerks was scarring. The family of kunal watched as Aditya and Ashish beat the crap out of kunal while Arohi as well slapped him once before she stood back looking away from the scene.

Daksh:(pulling Kunal out of Ashish and Aditya's hands who wanted to beat this man to death)"Mr.Chauhan. The final charges have been pressed already. Kunal is given 15 years in prison for attempt to rape of 2 women as well as stalking. I promise you ms. Gupta and ms. Chauhan. These 15 years will be more then enough for him to repent his actions. He will get what he deserves in these 15 years and with each second in jail we will make sure he remembers his crimes and repents it."

Few hours had passed since all this event. Ashish and Rohit did all the formalities before Kunal was shifted to the bigger prison. Neha and Arohi stood outside as they tried to get fresh area from everything. Kunal's family had came and apologized to the girls while all the girls could do was look on.  Soon After they headed back home.

Meanwhile at Arohi's and Tanvi's apartment....

Tanvi was packing up the final things while Vivek had gone to get Tanvi's scotty which was given in repairing. Most of the packing had already been done just few last mins things were needed to be added. Tanvi arranged the big suitcase in the hall as she packed the small backpacks with few important things such as their laptop, chargers and other necessary things. As she checked the final things, Arohi had texted her of the situation at the police station. Tanvi thought how Kunal should be thankful she hadn't gone to the police station or she would have killed that man right as he came in front of her.