Chapter 49| Proposal

Arohi:" Well so after that you started to act different. You started to be so open about your feeling without even confessing but I wasn't noticing because I...I was too deep in my fears that I had failed to notice.  When I told Tanvi about my feeling she..she kept pushing me to go past my insecurities and be open to you but I couldn't. She also wasn't understanding and it's not her fault. She has never experienced all this. I don't blame her but I did feel more alone without her which pushed me more into my insecurities. And then you.. you proposed!"

Aditya:(Smiling nervously)" Tanvi might have known before hand only that I love you"

Arohi:(shocked)"What?"

Aditya:"Yeah..actually"(He told her everything about how Tanvi guessed his feeling and how she had advised him all the way while arohi laughed)

Arohi:"Yep That's Tanu for you. She might have been our biggest shipper from day one."

Aditya:"I think she is"

Arohi:"Hmm. So your proposal. It was..."(She stopped as she looked up at his encouraging eyes before she took a deep breath and started to speak again)"It was magical. Yes it was simply, but You confession your love to me with all your heart and for me it was still so magical. And till this day I hate myself for ruining it"

Aditya:"Heyyy noo"(He said as his one hand left her hands and cupped her cheeks. She smiled as she leaned into his touch)

Arohi:"It's okay I know you felt hurt. I could see it in your eyes. I am so sorry for it. Even after that your tries didn't stop but my insecurities overpowered that. There where so many times I wanted to forget everything. All I wanted to do was hide in your embrace and forget all my fear. I wanted to forget all my fear of losing our family due to this. For a second, I was even able to push past the insecurities of our social status"

Aditya:"That would never be a problem Aru. "

Arohi:"It could be. We Never know Adi. You are you and I...I am just an average girl from a small town of Ahmadabad"

Aditya:"You are so much more then that. You would know that if you look from my eyes. You would see what you truly are"

Arohi:(nodded as she continued)" Well I tried my best to come over all my insecurities. And I did come over most of them. But the main insecurity never left me. The fear of betraying my parents. Adi They mean the world to me. They have done so much for me and trusted me in so many ways. My badi Mumma always tried to stop us by stating the girls should do this and that, but my parents always encouraged our dream. I would never in my life be able to bear hatred or pain in their eyes due to me. This fear kept stopping me. I was 100 percent sure I would sacrifice everything in the world for them. I would sacrifices my happiness if that mean they were happy. They mean so much to me and now you hold the similar status in my heart. These few days away from you made me realize that I can't lose you even. I was stuck in an dilemma. I felt so depressed but then.. (She laughed to herself) " My childhood crush helped me come over my fears. He found a way for me"

Aditya frowned slightly as she talked about this crush of hers. Who is this crush? Why would he make her realize Her feeling for him. Why would he help her overcome her fears? Why?

Arohi:(Seeing this change in his expression and finding it to cute)"So this crush. He helped me open up to my mom. He helped me ask my mom about my insecurities and it helped me over come it."

Aditya:(Shocked)"You told your mom? About me?"

Arohi:"Well no..I told her about these insecurities and we chatted but she doesn't know it is my insecurities or anything about you. Again this was all possible due to my crush ( She said again seeing Aditya whine a little as she laughed out loud not being able to handle his cuteness)