Chapter 56| Fears

Arohi blushed as she stood up and hugged him tightly while he smiled wrapping his arms around her waist pulling her closer.

Arohi:(Still in the hug)"That was  sooo beautiful Adi. Your voice is magical. Thank you sooo much. And I love you too"(she whispered the last part softly making Aditya grin widely into the hug)

The stood in each other embrace for few moments when the bell rang. Arohi pulled apart blushing as she looked at the clock.

Arohi:"Tanu must be here. "( Adi nodded as she headed to the gate to open it up.)

Tanvi entered exhausted as she kept her bag on the couch while Arohi handed her a glass of juice as Aditya walked out to the hall.

Tanvi:"Hello Jijaji. "

Aditya:"You look tired?"

Tanvi:"I am exhausted. Due to these holidays I had to finalize everything today it self and your friend is no help either. Just bossing me around here and there"( She huffed)"Anyways I'll pack few things and change. You both enjoy some quality time but remember I am just a room away"(She winked before heading in while Arohi's eyes widen and Aditya chuckled)

Arohi:"She is crazy.I...I'll brink something to eat"( Aditya held her hand to stop her)

Aditya:"I don't need anything Ruhi. I just need you. Come sit here na"(Arohi sat down on the sofa her hands still in his arms)

Arohi looked down at her hands in his while he rubbed his thumb on her hand softly starting at her.

Aditya:"Sometimes it hard to believe that this is actually real?"(He said softly as she looked in his eyes to find them staring at her)

Arohi:"I know. Sometimes if feels like a dream that will break as soon as morning comes"

Aditya:"But it won't because this is reality Aru not a dream"(He looked down at their hands and intertwined them as he pulled her into his arms side hugging her) "If I be honest with you I was scared as well. I had the same fears as yours"

Arohi frowned in confusion as she looked up at him to see him staring up front. His one arm that was around her kept rubbing her arms in assurance to himself more then her that this was his reality.

Aditya:"When I had first confessed to you do you remember that day"

Arohi:"As clear as crystal."

Aditya:"Well that day, Tanvi told me about your fears  regarding breaking your parents trust. Regarding the fact that they may not accept us. Regarding the fact that you may lose them if you accept me. That day I saw your interaction with my mom. The bond you both shared was the one I always dreamed my wife, you , would share with mom. But then suddenly a fear came in my mind. What if your parents didn't accept me. What if they truly didn't accept us? I was planning on giving you a hope and assurance but I myself wasn't sure that.."(He stopped mid way not wanting to complete that thought)

Arohi:"Oh.. Adi I am so sorry. In my fear I didn't realize that even you might fear things"

Aditya:(shock his head)"No Ruhi..."(He looked at her for few mins before he snuggled into her more while she rested her head on his shoulder)"My parents.. they had a love marriage. At the time when love was not promoted or when love marriage was not even acceptable, they fell in love. Maybe someday they will share their love story with you but Arohi if you notice they have succeeded in their love."

Arohi:"they have. They are so in love and it shows. They are couple goal. Most people would love to have what they have "

Aditya:"Not everyone Aru"(Arohi looked on confused)"Yes they have succeed in love. They have achieved everything. My Dad with the help of my mom build this whole empire of Chauhan Industries from scratch. They both worked so heard to build a home for themselves and us 3 kids. They had success in love but had lost things on the way. They lost their family. Dad's parents were totally against this relation. There was much drama. Even mom's parents were mad at them. After the whole drama mom and dad had to make a choice. Either they choose each other or lose each other forever. They choose each other and their family members disowned them."