Chapter 67| Stories of Past

Just as everyone was congratulating the new couple, a waiter come in to inform them that the senior Chauhan couple had arrived. Everyone rushed to their spots.

Ashiwarya and Rohit entered the hall as directed by the staff and as they entered a loud pop noise was heard startling them before they come in front of all their kids who were cheering loudly as they wished them Happy Anniversary.

Ashish:"Happy anniversary mom and dad"(He said hugging his parents after which each and every person followed)

Arohi:"Happy Anniversary mom and dad!"

Rohit:(patting Arohi's head in admiration)"Thank you baccha. And Thank you all as well"

Neha:"Papa maa come.."

Neha took them to the seats which were set up just for them. Aditya looked towards Arohi who nodded her head in yes as she signaled Tanvi who smiled brightly.

Tanvi went up in front of the anniversary couple as she smiled at them. The area where Tanvi stood was not a stage but it was heavily decorated to act as a stage area for the main event to take place such as cake cutting and other performance.

Tanvi:"A Very Happy Anniversary to the cutest couple present in the room right now"(She said with much enthusiasm making Ashiwarya and Rohit laugh)" Uncle and Aunty's Love story is know to be epic and one filmy one right. But sadly we haven't heard of it. Don't you guys want to know about their epic tale?"

Arohi along with the rest of the gang cheered in a yes making the elder couple turn around and see them with a smile before turning back to tanvi.

Tanvi:"So since you both are taking ages to tell us your story. Maybe someone else can?"(She smiled brightly)"The epic journey of 2 love birds in just few acts."(She said as the lights of the area faded and a projector came down behind Tanvi which started to project pictures of young Ashiwarya and Rohit.)

Soon Tanvi got off stage as Arohi took the mic in her hands. The lights dim in the area and a spot light was shining on the stage area. Arohi walked on with a smile as she looked at Rohit and Ashiwarya.

Arohi:"A dream many girls see is of meeting their prince charming in real life. Their dream man coming in their life and sweeping them of their feet. Their kings treating them like the queens they are and the fairy tale life shown in movies and shows?  But were those the dream of a 18 year old girl in the 1980's era?"

The pictures changed to the small Ashiwarya in her 18 year old age. Rohit smiled at the picture. Though they didn't have much pictures from their past when they left home, These picture and memories were always with them during their school days. He had always taken them from his camera that he had gotten for his 19th birthday.

Arohi:"No. This girl's dreams were beyond love and marriage. Her dream were of education and career. Very rare to find in that era. And very hard dreams to achieve as well in that era for a girl. But suddenly one day. One Fair changed her whole life. One famous Fair of the town brought 2 strangers together bounding them in a pure bond of love."

Arohi moved down as Ashish and Suhana came upon the stage dressed up as their young parents. Ashish was seen talking to Aditya and Vivek as he walked forward when he bumped into Suhana who stood in the corner waiting for someone. The 2 fell down, With Suhana under Ashish. Ashish was lost in Suhana who kept glaring at him. Soon enough he came into his senses and stood up offering his hand to Suhana who stood up on her own glaring at him. She yelled at him before leaving while Ashish stood their lost in her retrieving figure.

The light dim and Arohi again came on the stage. Ashiwarya and Rohit looked as if they were lost in their old memories seeing Ashish and Suhana act as them. Arohi smiled as she continued her delivery of words.