Chapter 35|Bike ride

Arohi walked back to her room to see Aditya had already freshened up and was sitting on the sofa on his phone speaking to someone whom she guessed to be his brother while Kabir's bed was empty so she assumed he was in the washroom. She headed to the landline kept on the side table and dialed the front desk for some breakfast and tablets.

Aditya:"Yes Bhai.. I know.. ( Slightly blushing)"Yeah.. no..bhai...no...I'll tell you later. Bye bhai.. see you in few hours "( He said cutting the call)

Arohi:"Are you feeling better?"(She said not making eye contact with him)

Aditya:"A little but it's still hurting"

Arohi:"The medicine should be here soon"( Aditya nodded as they waited for the breakfast and medicine)

The breakfast went by smoothly as the boys had medicine to reduce there headache. They soon decided to leave for home but not before the boys had a word with the management staff. Yes this incident didn't end badly but it was still risky for the girls and the boys felt angry at such a stupid mistake conducted by the management.

Arohi:"Can we leave now"( She ask sarcastically to the boys who came out of the hotel after their talk)

Tanvi:"Oh shut up Aru..those management guys need a little talk. They messed things up pretty bad tomorrow "

Arohi:"I know but they made a mistake tanu. And see everything worked out "

Tanvi:"Well what if.."

Riya:"Okayyy it's over.. end it.. I am hella tried and my head will burst with your argument. Tanvi aren't you sleepy as well? Where are you getting this much energy to be able to argue "

Aditya:"Yeah leave it guys.. let's head back"

Kabir:"Since it looks like you 4 had a rough night, I  guess me and Aditya are driving."

Riya:"I don't know I am going and sleeping bye"(She said pulling Tanvi into the back seat of the car)

Aman:"Mee too man.. I feel like my eyes are shutting by themselves "( He said sitting down next to Riya in the back seat)

Kabir:"Common Vi you take passenger seat. I'll drive.(Turning to Adi and aru)" Guess you both are taking the bike. Enjoy"( He said winking as he tosses the keys to Aditya and settles in the car)

Aditya and Arohi look around weirdly as Kabir starts the car. Aditya didn't want to make Arohi feel uncomfortable While Arohi felt as if how much ever she decides to stay away from Aditya, Destiny just pulls them closer.

Aditya:( Seeing Kabir pull out of the parking area)"Shell we start too"

Arohi:"Yeah.."( She said looking down)

Aditya sat on the bike and started it before looking at Arohi as a signal to climb on. The weird feeling filled her stomach again as she started to walk slowly towards the bike. The word's of Riya of her first bike ride came to her. Gosh she never thought she would be able to feel these feeling. These feeling that she is enjoying and always dreamed of feeling but as if now she shouldn't feel and she knew it. No matter how right it feels, her mind keeps going to her parents trust and Aditya friendship. She can't lose these things. Not at any cost. She looked at the bike and thought the most stupid question to herself.

Arohi:(To herself)"how should I sit?"

Aditya:"Huh?"

Arohi:(flustered)"No..I.. I was thinking to my self"

Aditya:"Oh..everything okay Arohi?"

Arohi:"Yeah yeah"( To herself in her mind)"Stop overthinking Aruu"( She scolded herself as she grabbed on to one of Aditya's shoulder and swag one leg across the bike to settle down properly. She adjusted herself to keep some distance between them )