Chapter 64| Coming Closer

Aditya went towards the girl gang where even Vivek sat for the last few mins listening to the events that were taking place. He sat down next to Neha who suddenly stood up confusing everyone.

Neha:"Sorry Bhai I can't come between 2 lovers now can I ?"(She said as she moved toward Arohi's seat and dragged her towards Aditya making her sit next to him while she sat on Arohi's previous spot)

The youngster hooted and Gave thumbs up to Neha who smiled proudly while The elder couple just smiled softly and Arohi blushed as Aditya glared at the trouble maker of his life, his little sister.

Aditya:"Aren't you flying too much right now?"

Neha:"Mumma see your son!"

Ashiwarya:"What do now? I have no control over him now. Ask your bhabhi to control him. Now he will dance on her words only"(She teased while everyone laughed and Arohi turned more red)

Arohi:(Stood up)"I am going to head to bed. Good night everyone"(She moved fast as she exited the room to head to her room to run away from this teases while others laughed)

Aditya:"MAAAAAA!'

Ashiwarya:"What ?(she laughed)"Stop whining and go talk to her. I know your dying to"

Aditya grinned as he stood up and kissed his mom on the cheek before bidding a good night to everyone and rushing after Arohi before she reaches her room. As aditya rushed out of the room into the corridor. As he reached ,he saw Arohi few doors away trying to unlock her door. He smiled as he slowly walked towards her and stood behind her.

Arohi:(not noticing Adi)"For god sake open up."(She said fustratedly as she struggled to open up the door because the card kept getting declined)

Aditya:(leaning forward and whispering in her ears making her jump)"May I help?"

Arohi:(jumping from her place as she turned to see who it was)"Oh god... Adi! you scared me!"

Aditya:(smiling softly)"Did I? I am sorry"(He gave her a sweet smile as he stared at her intensely twisting up all her insides and giving her multiple butterflies)

Arohi:"I..I.. don't look at me like that"(She whispered looking down)

Aditya:"Like what?"(He asked as he used one of his fingers to nudge her chin up so she would look up at him)

Arohi:"like ..like you..."

Aditya:"like what Ruhi? Like I love you so much that it is consuming my very being! Like I am finding my whole world in just you! Like being so in love with you that being without you even for a second makes my heart stop! Or like the fact that I want to kiss you so bad right now that it's killing me."(He whispered looking into her eyes so intensely that it send shiver's down her spine)

Arohi:"Adi..."

Aditya:"hmmm"

Arohi:"Please na. Someone will come"

Aditya:(sighed as he took the card from her hands and lean more forward)"Fine"

Aditya leaned more onto Arohi who leaned back onto the door. He slide the card into the card holder unlocking it easily while Arohi gasped as the door flung behind her making her loose her balance and start to fall backwards on to be stopped by Aditya arms that flung around her waist ever so firmly. He pulled her back as she crashed into in his arms. Slowly he started to moved forwards while her feet moved back on their own. They moved into the hotel room as the door behind shut close.

Arohi:"Adi.."(She whispered)

Aditya:"hmm"(He replied in a daze)

The door of the hotel room shut behind them automatically as the two souls were lost within each others eyes. Arohi's back touched against the wall having no where else to move while she looked front to see Aditya come near her as he lifted his arms to rest behind her face on the wall caging her.