Chapter 75| Justice

Arohi:"everything happens for a reason Adi. There are millions of girls maybe even right this second that are facing this some where around the world. We...(She took a deep breath to calm herself down)" We were lucky to fight back and escape.. most girls can't. Today is a lesson more then a trauma. Yes these memories will stay with us forever. They may even haunt me and Neha for sometime. But once we get our justice we will be able to move on from them and not juts empty handed, but with a lesson. A lesson for the future. This incident had given us a lot of strength that we are unable to notice right now. I can assure you after today the way Neha will handle such situation will be quite different and better. "

Adi listen to her silently as he absorbed all her words. This women in front of her always seemed to surprise her. Many people may not understand this but She was an inspiration for handling the situation of today. But it also brought the feeling of sadness in him as he thought of the harsh reality of today's world.

Arohi:"And Adi.. A brother's job is not to protect his sister. Yes he should protect his sister but that's not his job. Though I don't really have a brother but I have Tanvi and I know how you feel. Though Tanvi and me are twins, I still always have the urge to protect her and keep her away from this harsh world but we shouldn't do that. We should support them. Stand with them.. But never protect them from this world. Instead give them the strength to fight against it. Today when Neha fought against that monster, she gained confidence. She gained the ability to protect herself when no one is there to protect her. We can't always be there for another person Adi. So why not make them so strong that if we aren't around then also they can protect themselves and face their problems."

The two sat their looking into each other's eyes in the dark room that contained only the slight light coming from the balcony. Arohi moved her hands towards Aditya's hair as she ruffled it.

Arohi:"Now that the lecture is over. Mr. Aditya Chauhan will you do the honors of sleeping? It already wayyyy past mid night I am sure. "

Aditya:(smiles)"Yes lets sleep."

Arohi:(started to leave)"I'll go and find Vivek"

Aditya:(holding her hand)"Stay.."

Arohi:"but..."

Aditya:(pulling her back on the bed as he layed her in her previous position with her head in his lap)"Please.."

Arohi:"but adi.."

Aditya:"shhhh"(He said as he started to pat her to sleep)

Even Arohi didn't realize when sleep started to take over her. This time she didn't see the harsh moments in front of her eyes as she tried to sleep. Maybe Aditya's presence calmed her down or maybe the talks that she gave Aditya worked on herself as well. Soon enough Aditya's eyes shut as well and the 2 fell into deep sleep after such a chaotic day.

Next morning....

The Chauhan house was more loud then ever before. But few people were still fast asleep in their rooms. As if now Ashish was sitting with his Dad as they both seemed to be involved in a very serious conversation. Ashiwarya was in the kitchen with Neha as she kept instructing the servants to get  breakfast ready. Ruhi was much fussy today causing Suhana to be busy in her.

Meanwhile in Tanvi's room... Tanvi was fast asleep while Vivek had gotten up early due to his alarm. He had used the washroom in the room to freshen up as he came out with wiping his face with the towel. His eyes fell on Tanvi who was half on the sofa and half almost ready to fall. He headed towards her as he thought to asking her to sleep more on the bed.

Vivek knelt down next to Tanvi as he slowly called out her named. She stirred in her sleep causing Vivek to Panic that she might fall as his hands moved to hold her just in case. He shook his head thinking how she managed to stay on this sofa all night when she was such as moveable sleeper. He would definitely never let her sleep on the couch again.