Chapter 48 | Opening up

Vivek:"ADIIIII!!!!!"(Vivek's voiced rang in the house as he entered the room)

Aditya:"What ?"(He called out from the balcony as Vivek headed there)

Vivek:"What are you doing here?"

Aditya:"Thinking"

Vivek:"About?"

Aditya:"I think I should let Arohi go..Maybe we aren't meant to be"(He said with a sigh)

Vivek:(shocked)"WHAT!?"

Aditya:"yeah Vi.. See I can't pressurize her to love me. Maybe she just doesn't. It does not mean I don't love her but I think I can't have her. I am fine being her friend all my life and loving her from far then making her uncomfortable in my presence. Maybe my love doesn't have a future"

Vivek:"Seriously you had to think this now only"(He mumbled to himself)

Aditya:"what?"

Vivek:"Nothing..Leave this come with me. You need to get ready"

Aditya:"Get ready for what?"

Vivek:"a party"(He said as he started to take out few suits from the closet while aditya followed behind him confused)

Aditya:"What are you doing Vi.. I am not going anywhere"(He said frustrated)

Vivek:"You have to Adi it is important."

Aditya:"Then where tell me"

Vivek:"That I can't"

Aditya:(frustrated)"What the hell yaar. I am stressed here and you want  me to attend some stupid party. I am not going"

Vivek:(turning to him)"You trust me right?"

Aditya:"What kind of question is this? You know I trust you with all my life"

Vivek:"Good. then shut up and do as I say"(He said as he handed the blue suit piece to Aditya)"Go change fast and set your hair"

Aditya:"Vi..."

Vivek:"Aditya yaar go we are getting late"(Adi huffed as he went to the washroom to change. )

After 15 min, Aditya Chauhan stood in his room looking dashing as every in the 3 piece suit with his hair set back. Vivek smiled at he looked at his friend. step one was to get Aditya ready which is completed. Now step 2, Blind fold him.

Vivek:"Okay now close your eyes"

Aditya:(confused)"What?"

Vivek:"do it"(He glared while Aditya glared back but did as he was told)

Vivek went around and tired the blind fold on Aditya while Aditya looked on confused and shocked at these stupid actions of his friends. Why does it feel like he was being kidnapped? Has his friend gone mad? He was the only sane one out of the 3 in there group.

Aditya:"Vivek? What type of party is this dude? Why are you blind folding me?"

Vivek:"Come"(He said leading Aditya out of the room to the stairs and down to the front gate)

Aditya:"Stop this joke Vivek.. I will fall"

Vivek:"I won't let you just come na"

As he slowly helped Aditya in the car, his phone pinged with a message. It was from Kabir to Vivek. It stated that the food had already been delivered to the location. Now everyone was at the college waiting for him and Aditya. He replied back saying they are on their way.

As he started to drive the car, Aditya's questions kept coming. After 5 min even Aditya sat quite as he was tried. Tried of the thoughts in his mind and tried of this stupid stunt Vivek was pulling. He just let thing happen as vivek wanted because he knew there was no point in even trying to get the truth out. Soon Aditya felt the car stop and Vivek helped him out.