Chapter 16 ( Another Comrade)

" my head really hurts from studying." Mahinang bulong ko sa sarili habang naglalakad sa malawak na field Ng school.

I fixed Alisha's problem including the engagement he had with Andrew Buenavista secretly. Now I don't know if the Buenavista Corp can still be as powerful as before after they lose the biggest support they had.

I hate them not just because of Alisha but because Annika used them to destroy my family.

The Buenavista family Can't blame me. They should blame their son for loving someone who's only using him and for betraying someone who only loves him.

" Catalina!" Napalingon ako Ng marinig ko na may tumawag SA pangalan ko.

Hingal na hingal itong tumigil SA harapan ko. It's been 2 weeks since the show in the hotel. She's trying her best to forget it but somehow it's not easy because she truly loves him.

" You're back." Pagbati ko dito matapos itong magbakasyon for almost two weeks.

" Are you the one who did this?" Bungad na tanong nya at itinuro Ang cellphone nya.

Hindi man Lang ako binati pabalik. This girl!

Tinalikuran ko sya at nauna Ng maglakad. Sinundan nya Naman agad ako.

" Yeah. Did you like it?" 

" But this article can make the buenavista group fall."

" But it's the truth, what should I do then?"

Buenavista Corp hides so many secrets. Secrets that once the world knows will destroy them. They did all evil things for power even if it means using everyone beside them.

" But Catalina." Puno Ng pag aalinlangan na pahayag nya Kaya nilingon ko sya at tumigil sa paglalakad. 

" Alisha." Pagtawag ko sa pangalan nya. " Don't be naive." Madiin na Saad ko saka hinaplos Ang maganda niyang mukha na punong puno Ng pag aalala. 

" If you don't destroy them they will be the one to destroy you." 

Because of the Seo Imperial Hotel the Buenavista Corp won the biggest bid that not just helped the company but even made it worldwide. It was the stepping stone of the Buena Vista Corp.

Alisha after her death. Her company and assets are all given to Andrew as his husband. After just a week of her death. Andrew officially married Monica. I was one of the people who congratulated them for betraying Alisha. I am without knowing it.

Alisha, Eleanor and Me are just a pawn in Annika Plan but this time I will use it to defeat her.

" Alisha believe me. Alright?" Malambing na turan ko at ngumiti sa kanya.

Because what I am doing will save her someday.

" Alright Catalina."

Naglakad na kami magkasabay Ni Alisha papunta sa room. We became classmates.

" Did you read the school page?"

" About Monica and Andrew's affair?"

" Yeah. It's disgusting. Didn't Senior Andrew engage with Alisha?"