Chapter 111 ( Encounter)

Entering the Dremor Clan Forbidden Island is like seeing death and the whole island contains danger.

Catalina has been living with Gavin for 1 year and more and she can guarantee that the skill of every Dremor Clan member is not easy. They are all dangerous.

" The forest doesn't seem to have security Miss." Mababakas din Ang pag aalala sa tinig ni Ara.

Even she was really so anxious. Afterall The Dremor Clan won't be this easy.

Nasa Isang forest Sila. She guess dahil napapalibutan Sila Ng Puno. After they dive sa water nakapasok sila sa island at lumabas sa tila Isang lawa. A secret passage that only the Dremor Clan Master should know.

" This forest feels scary." Komento nya as they watch their step more carefully.

The perfect way to train your heart, Body and soul is in the forest. After all, the predator in the forest can make you stronger but this forest seems to be different. It's like have a lingering smell of death.

" There are alot of trap in the forest." Bulong nya muli matapos maiwasan Ang Isang patibong. " Moreover this place was filled of animals who's born to kill." Napatigil si Catalina sa paglalakad maging SI Ara sa kanyang tabi as they feel multiple eyes that staring at them.

" They are not human. They are predators." It was Ara who said those words.

" Damn it." Ang syang nasabi na lamang ni Catalina as a pack of wolves appeared surrounding them. " What kind of place is this?" Inis na sambit nya at kinuha Ang baril sa tagiliran.

" What are we gonna do. My lady?" Tanong ni Ara at lumapit sa kanya.

Catalina eyes became fiercer. " We can't stay on the Island for too long that's why. If we need to kill them. We will." Walang alinlangan na sambit Ng dalaga even if what she is facing is a bloodthirsty beast.

MABILIS na napatingin SI Zero sa tauhan na nasa harapan nya.

" An Intruder?" Tila ba Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya.

The man who's a member of the Dremor Clan bowed to him. " Yes, My Lord. They already deal with a pack of wolves." Mabilis na sagot nito.

" They must be great. Every beast in that forest is blood thirsty. They are born to kill just like me." 

Zero can't help but chuckle upon hearing those words. After all, the Island that he is on. Is the property of the Dremor Clan. Its security is so scary that even he trembles.

" If they leave the forest alive. I deal with them." Tinalikuran nya ito na tila ba bored na bored sa nangyari.

" My Lord, The Master is also in the island." Sa pagsabi noon Ng tauhan mabilis na napalingon SI Zero.

The bored eyes that he have earlier turn to a murderous eyes that was ready to kill anyone.

" What is he doing here?!" Galit na sigaw nito. " Did you Fucking inform him?" Sinugod nya Ang tauhan sa Galit.

Mabilis na umiling Ang tauhan at takot na takot sa lalaking nasa kanyang harapan.

Zero calmed down after a few seconds and brushed his hair in frustration. " Fine. I deal with those intruders." Unti unting nawala Ang frustation sa Mukha nito at napalitan Ng Isang kakaibang ngiti na tila ba Isang demonyo.