Chapter 121 ( No Guilt At All)

" Going Back to this place is strange." Wika ni Catalina as she takes another step towards the mansion. " Even if I was born here." Dugtong nya pa as the maid greets her.

" Welcome back Young Miss." As soon as she entered the mansion, Just like usual. There people greeted her.

Upon knowing that her family killed Gavin's mother. She felt this unknown hatred towards her own family. 

How could they be heartless to kill a person for the power? What did the Dremor Clan even do for them to keep treating them like this?

Didn't they know because of what they did? The Dremor Clan suffered too much. Gavin, who should just be enjoying his childhood, needs to taint his hand by blood at such a young age. In order to become the Dremor Clan Master. He gave up everything. Don't they even know that they are the cause of the pain that hides beneath Gavin's dark blue eyes that are lifeless?

" Catalina. Don't say anything." Bungad sa kanya Ni Cain Ng akmang papasok na sya Ng Dining hall kung nasaan Ang mga magulang.

" Should I not?" Balik tanong nya dito. " They know what they did but they doesn't even feel remorse." Puno Ng hinanakit na Turan nya. " Should I really not say anything when the person that I love is hurting so much because of us? Should I really not say anything when I know the cause of his pain?" Nanginginig Ang boses nya habang sinasabi Ang mga salitang Yun.

" The Abestreu Clan is still your family." Giit ni Cain.

" So, is that the reason why you can't even tell the truth to Gavin? You can't even say sorry for what we did. You can't even protect him in exchange for the pain that we have done. Is it because you're the Abestreu Clan future Master? Is it still our family even if we did wrong?" Her whole body was trembling as she spoke those words. 

Why does it feel like it was the Dremor Clan's fault? Why are they acting as if we don't cause a family to be ruined? Why are they acting as if we don't hurt anyone?

" You should understand that we belong to this family even if you hate it. You must protect it." 

" But this is wrong."

" This might be wrong, that's why no one should know what happened 12 years ago or we will be ruined." 

Catalina shook her head na tila Hindi makapaniwala sa narinig. " So, are we going act that nothing happened?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nya.

" Then what do you want? Do you want to ruin us ? Are you going to repeat the same mistake like what you did for that Marcos."

" Marcos and Gavin are different. Marcos was the criminal but Gavin is the victim of us. How could you say a mistake? When we are the one who did wrong?" 

Cain sighed tila ba Hindi alam Ang sasabihin. " Just treat him better. Love him. It's enough to atone for that pain in the past." Nakikiusap na sambit nito Kay Catalina.

" But that was wrong."

" But that is the only thing we can do. " Napa Buntong hininga na lamang sya." So please Catalina don't say anything because we don't have a choice but to protect this family."

Iyon Ang huling sinabi ni Cain saka nauna Ng pumasok sa dining hall.

She wants to understand her brother. He might really have been a fool with Annika before but he is the Abestreu Clan future Master. He has the responsibility just like Gavin but to protect the Abestreu Clan. Is it really okay to forget everything without atoning it. Isn't that unfair? To the Dremor Clan? To Gavin who suffered too much?