Chapter 100 ( Why is it you?)

" Why is it like this?" Walang mga luha sa mga mata ni Gavin but there was pain in his eyes. Looking at the woman who is in front of him. Holding a gun and pointing it at him.

" This is the 2nd time you killed me." Na Pailing iling sya. " Isn't this enough?" His voice was like begging. 

" What do I need to do for us not to end up like this?" His voice broke. It was like he was giving up but the woman In Front of him just looked at him coldly. 

" Gavin. No matter what you do. I will never love you."

Gavin shook his head. " Catalina." And called the name of the woman who he loves the most. " You did love me. It's just that you never believe at." Isang mapait na ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ng binata as she saw Catalina doesn't even care what he says.

" Die Gavin!" As she pulled the trigger. It also directly hits his body but he still moves just to protect her.

BANG////

" Why?" Catalina drop the gun that he was holding at hindi makapaniwala kung sino Ang taong nasa likuran nya. He shield his own body just to protect him in a bullet that should pierce through her body.

" You have a gun?" Her tears start to fall from his eyes as she shows what Gavin is holding in his right hand. It was a gun. He uses to kill the people who tried to kill her.

" If you have gun. Why didn't you shoot me. Gavin?!" Sigaw nya saka nilapitan Ang binata na Ngayon ay bumagsak na sa lupa.

" Maybe." He tried to reach Catalina even if he knew he would die once again. " Because I only love you whatever lifetime it is." As he said those words. His eyes slowly also started to close.

" I'm sorry Gavin!"

---Back to Present---

Gavin slowly opened his eyes. The familiar room makes his worry go away.

It was the Fourth time. Gavin. Will you still love her?

" Catalina." He whispered her name when he saw her sleeping soundly beside her.

Even if there's a Fifth Time. My choice won't change.

" In this lifetime. We can't still be together. Right?" Marahan nyang hinaplos Ang Mukha Ng dalaga na nasa kanyang tabi.

If there will really be a fifth time. Are you really willing to give up your life? Just for her?

Catalina is my everything Mother...

" Catalina." He called her name as he closed his eyes.

So Even if it means dying. I will risk it.

" Hubby. Did you just call me?" Gavin slowly opens his eyes when he hears Catalina's voice beside him. Tumagilid sya para magkaharap Sila Ng dalaga.

" Are you awake?"

" Hmm. I just woke a few seconds ago while you're calling my name so sweetly." Nakanguso na Sagot nito. " Why did my hubby called my name so early. Does you want an exercise?" Kinindatan nya ito at napa hagikhik.