Chapter 47 ( Why are you so stupid?)

" let me go! You bastard!!" Nagwawala na sigaw Ni Catalina. Ayaw nitong magpahawak sa kahit na Sino.

She wanted to see Marcos so she escaped but Gavin still find where she is.

" Catalina!" Puno Ng pagbabanta na pagtawag Ni Gavin sa pangalan nya. Catalina looked at her with anger in his eyes.

" Why can't you just let me go?! I love Marcos!! I love him! So let me go!" Ngunit parang bingi si Gavin at di sya pinakikingnan.

Nagkagalos na Ang braso nito dahil SA kalmot Ng dalaga.

" Master your arm is bleeding." Punong puno Ng pag aalala na pahayag Ni Nez. " Bring your miss in her room." Utos Ni Gavin.

Nez looks hesitant pero Wala na din Naman itong nagawa. Inutusan niya Ang mga babaeng katulong na dalhin si Catalina SA kwarto.

Kahit na nagpupumiglas Ang dalaga. Nabuhat pa Rin nila Ito.

" I love Marcos and you can't change that!! I will never love you!! You're a monster! I hate you!" Narinig pang sigaw Ni Catalina bago tuluyang magsara Ang pinto Ng elevator.

Leo, who is just near, can't believe what his master just said.

" Aren't you gonna punish her? She called you a monster and she hurt you?!" Tanong Ni Leo na mababakas Ang galit sa mukha." Master!" Pagtawag nya Ng nanatiling tahimik Ang binata.

" I can't hurt her." Napailing iling si Leo sa sagot nito. He doesn't really know why his master is so obsessed with the little miss of the abestreu Clan. When she is just hurting him.

" Then I can kill Marcos for you!"

" Don't..."

" Why? If I kill him, maybe the Miss will pay attention to you?!" Gavin finally looked at him. His face remained emotionless but Leo saw a bit of sadness in his eyes.

Ngayon nya na Lang nakita that his master changed his expression even if the master took multiple bullets and stabs. His emotions remain the same. It's as if he is no longer Alive. It's cold and lifeless. It's the first time he sees sadness in his master's eyes. 

But rather than happiness. He felt sadness because he knew his master is hurting even if he didn't show it.

" If you do that. She will cry." Napatigil Ang lahat Ng taong nakarinig sa kanya sa mansion. All of them are shocked. They can't believe what they hear.

They want to knock their master's head. So he can understand.

" Even if you're hurting?!"

That he only is hurting himself. For the miss who hates him.

" My happiness doesn't matter."

Present Time.

" I have something to do. I take my leave." Paalam Ni Aleana SA kanila.

She doesn't know what Catalina is thinking but she's really amazing. She got the trust of the cruel king of the killers and caught the attention of Marcos.

I'm sure that whatever  she is planning. It's bound to be a success.

But Catalina seems to forget something...