Chapter 72 ( Are you hiding something from me?)

" Did you get what I asked you Devon?"

Napa Buntong hininga si Devon. " Are you really sure?" 

" Yes." Determinado na sagot Nya.

Now that Gavin is still so cold to her. She must find out the reason why. That's why she needs to aim higher. She needs to make her  Empire highly. Only by that she can compete with the Dremor clan and find the reason for Gavin's unusual action.

" The dark bid is owned by the Emperor itself. Do you want to take that risk?"

Tinalikuran Ni Catalina si devon at inilagay Ang dalawang kamay sa railings Ng rooftop.

" I am willing to take any risk." For him.

The Dark Bid Is the Underground World's Darkest Secret. It's a bidding that sells the most dangerous items. Most beautiful and darkest one but the highlight of the show. Is it bidding for humans?

There will be 3 humans that will be sold off. When it comes to appearance. Skills and intelligence are number one and among these 3 people. Ara Dawson is the one Catalina is aiming to get because only she will be loyal to her.

Ara Dawson in Catalina past life is Annika most trusted aid. She's not just a bodyguard but can be a secretary too. She's intelligent and that helps Annika to be Number one.

In the Dark Bid. I must get her. Only by that I can raise the Empire to the dream I want.

" Dark Bidding is the thing that I wanted. I won't change my mind. So In exchange for your help. I can give you something you always wanted." Humarap na si Catalina Kay Devon.

Napa kunot noo Ang binata. " You're sister. I know where she is. You're real sister Devon." Isang katahimikan Ang namuo sa buong rooftop.

Devon is shocked that he can't utter a word. " M----- My sister?" 

" Yes, The sister that you lost 10 years ago. I can bring her to the Salvista Family. In exchange for the help that you will give me."

Devon sighed trying to contain his emotion in his heart. " Then I will send you the invitation. Lady Catalina." Seryosong Saad nito.

Catalina just smiled. " Thank you Devon."

For my revenge and to protect everyone. I must aim higher.

_IN GAVIN'S MANSION_

" Nez." Pagpigil Ni Catalina sa binatang nagmamadali na lumabas SA study room Ni Gavin. inaabangan nya talaga Ito kanina pa.

" Miss---- I mean Lady Catalina. Why?" 

" I have some questions. Can you answer some?" Malumanay na tanong nya.

" Umm--- About what Lady?"

Catalina crossed her arms. " About Gavin. Of course."

Napa Iwas Ng Tingin si Nez. " I think the Master is calling me. I need to leave. Good-bye." Bago pa makaalis s Nez ay hinawakan na Ni Catalina si Nez SA braso. Gulat na nakatingin si Nez kay Catalina dahil SA lakas nito.