Chapter 108 ( Introduction of Hera Corporation)

" Catalina." Nanlalaki Ang mga mata ni Alisha na lumapit sa kanya. " Why do you dance with him? It's not part of the plan?" Takot na takot na sambit ni Alisha na tila ba nahuli na Sila sa krimen na ginawa.

Just like her. Alisha was wearing a mask too. To conceal her identity but if Alisha continues to ask this way. Her plan will surely be disturbed.

" It's not my fault Lisha. He asked me to dance with him. I can't refuse." Pagtatanggol nya sa sarili. The way Gavin looks at him. It's as if he noticed who she was but it was impossible. Her eyes, Hair, Voice. Everything is different. How can he notice her despite that?

" Don't worry. I already fixed the problem."

Flashback*

"Isn't that the Youngest Master of the Dremor Clan?!"

" He is so hot!"

" Even though he's young. He's a legend in the business world!"

" Others are called young masters at his age but he is already a master in that young age."

" I have never seen such a handsome before."

" If he entered the Entertainment Industry. He would be number 1."

" He's such a perfect guy."

The Appearance of Gavin Dremor surely disrupt Catalina plans. She plan to dance with Marcos and build a connection with him as Lady Catalina. After All this woman already caught his attention on the cruise ship. Just a little push and she can enter Marcos world.

But a simple word from Gavin made that plan disappear.

" Ofcourse, It will be my pleasure. The young master of the Dremor Clan. " She smiled afterall gusto nya Naman talagang kasayaw ito. Walang halong peke but right now it's not the right time kase.

Gavin looked at her as if scanning her. Despite the smile that Catalina showed. She felt Anxious by his examined eyes again. As if she can't escape her ever again. It was the same stare when she was just new in the Dremor Clan.

Gavin's eyes might be cold and lifeless but if he focuses his eyes on you. It was as if he was examining everything with just his eyes. It's really scary.

They started to dance as the sweet melody started to be heard in the whole venue. All eyes are on them as they start dancing slowly to the music.

" I heard that The Dremor Clan Master is a loyal one. He only loved one person in her life." Malumanay Ang paghawak nito sa bewang nya.

So she really doesn't know if he noticed her or not. So she plans to test his handsome hubby this time.

" It's not true."

Lumitaw Ang panandalian na gulat sa Mukha ni Catalina pero agad nya din Yun na Inalis. Humigpit Ang pag kapit niya sa balikat nito.

Is he pissing her off? If he is.. then his good Dahil tumatalab.

" Does it that mean you love so many people?" Naiirita na tanong niya. Her composure start to be unstable. Only Gavin can do this to her.