Chapter 91 ( Her Undeciding Plan)

" It's so nice to meet you Aleana." Salubong ni Catalina Kay Aleana pagpasok nya Ng kwarto niya dito sa mansion ni Gavin.

" It's never nice to see you." Iritadong tugon ni Aleana sa kanya. Catalina just laughed. Aleana's pissed expression is really satisfying in her eyes.

Aleana and she are enemies in their past lives, maybe that's why she loves pissing her off.

" Why did you call me?" She asked while crossing her arms. Walang paalam na na upo sa sofa. " And why are you here in Gavin's Mansion?" Taas Ang kilay na muling tanong nya.

Catalina looked at her boredly. " Why so many questions about Aleana. Are you an investigator?" 

" I can also be a killer if you won't answer me." Mataray na tugon nito.

Napangiwi na lang SI Catalina. " Then answer me first." Biglang seryosong wika nya. " What connection that you had with Gavin. Who are you in our life?" Nakita nya Ang pagbabago Ng ekspresyon sa Mukha ni Aleana. 

It's a question that has been bothering her. In order to trust Aleana. She must know everything.

Maya Maya pa Isang nakakalokong ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi ni Aleana. " If I tell you. You will want to die right now." Madiin na bigkas niya na nagbigay Ng takot sa dalaga because she feel that what she said has more hiding meaning that what she just said.

She chuckled. " Die? Is it that serious?" Catalina jokes.

Umiwas Ng tingin sa kanya SI Aleana. " You'll know the truth soon. Now it's better that you don't know how cruel you are and the Abestreu Clan." 

Natigilan SI Catalina sa sinambit nya. The Abestreu Clan? My family? What is she talking about?

" So, Why did you ask me here?" Pag iiba nito sa usapan. Catalina sighed and just sat down. Looks like she won't find the answer that she wanted in Aleana either.

" I need you tonight." Walang alinlangan na bigkas nya.

Lumitaw Ang pag tataka sa magandang Mukha ni Aleana. " For what?"

A smile appears on Catalina lips again." I am meeting the CEO of Lim Automobile which is Marcos Lim tonight that's why I need you there " 

I need you to be an informant rather.

Napa tayo SI Aleana sa gulat. " Why are you meeting that scumbag?"

Nakapangalumbaba SI Catalina sa harap ni Aleana. " Let's just say we both need something from each other." May ngiti sa labi na bigkas Ng dalaga.

Naningkit naman Ang mga mata ni Aleana ng tiningnan SI Catalina. 

What was this girl thinking again? As days passed I felt that she was becoming so dangerous.

" But before that you can meet Gavin." Isang pilyong ngiti na Naman Ang lumitaw sa labi ni Catalina.

Tinaasan sya Ng kilay ni Aleana. " What the hell are you planning?" Iritadong tanong nya.

Simple.. Destroying everything is my goal. It never changes at all.

-In the First Floor of The Dremor Mansion.-