Chapter 94 ( Alright)

Knock Knock

The meeting that was going inside the study room of Gavin was interrupted with that knock.

" Nez." Just a simple call from Gavin. Nez immediately stood up and opened the door. 

" Master. It was Leo." Pagbibigay alam ni Nez Ng Makita niya na SI Leo Ang syang kumatok. " He said Miss passed out. The Heir to the Abestreu Clan was waiting for you downstairs." Pagpapatuloy nya.

Gavin immediately stood up and was about to leave when Sierra stopped him. " Master, this is an important meeting. If something goes wrong-----" Napatigil SI Sieera Ng tumingin sa kanya SI Gavin. Its Stare is full of coldness that makes you stunned.

Walang magawa SI Sierra kung Hindi pagmasdan na umalis Ang binata when she realizes what happened agad nyang hinabol si Gavin but someone stop her.

" The Master is not someone you can stop." 

Lumitaw Ang nakakalokong ngiti sa mga labi ni Sierra. " Third, You talk too much. Why? do you believe someone like that girl Catalina can replace me as this Mansion Lady?" Nanunuya na tanong nito sa binata.

Third just stood there looking at her with coldness. " The Miss of the Dremor Clan is still undecided." Tugon nya. " Even if you have the recognition of the Dremor Clan you doesn't have the love of the Master thus you doesn't have any right to reclaim that title that isn't giving to you first." 

" How dare you talk to me like that! Do you know who I am?!" Galit na sigaw nya sa binata.

Mas naging Walang Buhay Ang mga mata ni Third. " Does it matter if I know you. " Tinalikuran nya Ang dalaga. "The only person I served is the Master itself. I'm not like Leo or Nez to decide the Master's happiness because I believe in him."

" So, Do you trust Catalina more than me?!"

Nilingon muli sya ni Third. " No, Because I know she will betray the master too just like you." Huling sinambit nito bago tuluyang lumabas sa kwarto.

Catalina will end up betraying his master. It was the reality that even Gavin can't escape.

IN THE LIVING ROOM

" Gavin." Pagtawag ni Cain sa binata na papalapit sa kanya ngunit napangiwi sya Ng agad sya nitong lagpasan at nagpalinga linga sa paligid. " Where is she?" Gavin's tone is cold but Cain knows how worried he is.

" I make the maids sent her to her room." Wika niya Doon lamang siya nilingon Ng binata. " It's been a while. Could I talk to you?" He can understand the cold treatment that Gavin was giving him but as long as he protects Catalina. The anger that is in Gavin's heart. His willing to embrace it.

" Why would you talk to me?" Hindi nakatingin sa kanya Ang binata kaya Hindi maiwasan ni Cain Ang ngumiti Ng mapait. " Do you hate me? Do you hate Catalina? Do you-----" sunod sunod na tanong niya but was interrupted when Gavin looked at him as coldly as before.

" Let's talk in the Garden." Gavin might be younger than him but the authority in his voice is something else.

Cain sighed at sinundan Ang binata.

What happened to them? Why did all of them become like this? Just one accident from the past changes everything.

" Gavin, I'm sorry." Sambit ni Cain pagtigil pa lang nila.