Chapter 128 ( Are you...?"

" Finally you're awake." Puno Ng galak Ang Mukha ni Catalina as soon as Gavin open his eyes. " Sobra akong nag aalala." Inalalayan nya Ang binata na maupo sa bed.

" Did you had a hard time?" Malambing na tanong ni Gavin at marahan na tinanggal Ang ilang hibla Ng buhok ni Catalina na tumatabing sa Mukha.

" I'm fine." Mabilis na sagot Ng dalaga. " pero Ikaw. Look at those lashes and marks that are left imprinted to you. It's so painful to see all of that." Ang mga luha sa mga mata nya ay tuluyan Ng tumulo.

Seeing those marks feels so painful as if the one who have those is her.

" It's okay." Gavin hugged her as tightly as possible." I'm used to this."

Hearing Gavin's last word made her heart break a thousand times.

" How can you say that as if it's nothing ." Sabi nya sa gitna Ng mga hikbi at mahigpit na niyakap pabalik Ang binata. " Don't be hurt like that huh?" She continue begging for him.

Gavin smiled Saka marahan na pinunasan Ang luha na mga pisngi nya.

" Fine. I will follow what my wife orders me to."

Catalina pouted. " Hindi ka Naman nasunod eh." Kunwari ay nagtatampo na wika nya.

" Just remember." Gavin looked at her as if she was everything that he had. It's full of love and feelings that made Catalina's heart go crazy. " Everything I'm doing is for you. Don't forget that." He seems to be reassuring her of something.

But for what?

A Few Hours Later.

" Why do you want to talk to me alone?" Sinara ni Catalina Ang pintuan bago humarap sa taong naghihintay sa kanya.

" I have some questions." Malamig na sambit nito habang nakatingin sa kanya. " Not to the princess of the Abestreu Clan but to Lady Catalina who asked me for help." Puno Ng pagdududa Ang mga mata nito habang nakatingin sa kanya.

Umupo siya sa sofa na Hindi nalalayo dito" Did I catch your attention? The King of the killers?" Catalina have this mischievous smile in her lips.

Facing the King of the Killers. One of the top people in the Underground World.

" I just didn't expect how dangerous what I just did." 

The King of the Killer isn't naive kaya alam nyang unti unti na nitong malalaman Ang gusto niyang Gawin.

" What deal did you make with the emperor?"

Catalina sighed. The Anxiousness in his tone made her head hurt even more.

Alam nyang nag aalala lang ito Kay Anna na Asawa nito but really? If the king of the killer even point his sword in her throat. Can she still live?

" I know that you are worried about Anna but I won't put you all into danger."

The King of the Killer smirked. " The Assassin Palace and the Huntress Palace are at war with the interference of the Mafia Palace." Napakuyom ito Ng kamao. " The Emperor will come back here and do you know what danger that hold?" Pigil Ang Galit Ang tanong nito. As the king of the killer. He can hold his feelings too well.