Chapter 92 ( Let him go)

-Few days Ago-

"Can you even love Someone even if that person doesn't even bother looking at you at all?" Napa angat Ang tingin ni Gavin sa tanong na iyon Ng Dalaga sa kanyang harapan.

The girl Infront of him. Doesn't have any emotion in her eyes but even if she denies it there's pain in her tone.

" Is it about Cain?" Balik tanong ni Gavin. The girl In Front of her looked at him coldly. " Aliyah." Pagtawag ni Gavin sa pangalan Ng dalaga which is Aliyah Real. Cain Assistant.

" Now that I found you. Should you go back to the place where you belong? Your brother has been finding you for all this year. Will you remain cruel to keep your existence to him?" Napakuyom ng kamao Ng dalaga.

There's a feeling that pierce in her heart. It's sadness. Her brother?

" Cain still need me. The Abestreu Clan need me." Patuloy na pagtutol Ng dalaga. " Even if he doesn't love me. As long as his happy. Does it matter?" Sinulyapan ni Aliyah Ang binata sa kanyang harapan who just like him doesn't have any emotion display in his handsome face.

He is the youngest Master of all generations. The Dremor Clan Master. In terms of intelligence, Appearance and Capability he was number one but....

" Aren't we the same. You love Catalina right? " Tanong nya. " Even though in her eye you doesn't exist at all." Nakita ni Aliyah Ang pag tiim bagang Ng binata tila ba kinokontrol nito Ang Sarili.

" We're different." Pagtanggi ni Gavin.

" How are we different then?"

" Because I know that  Catalina and I are never meant to be with each other, that's why I won't hope for the both of us." Natigilan SI Aliyah sa sinambit na iyon ni Gavin . There's no pain in his tone or in his eyes. As if he already knew the answer long ago.

" Why?"

Isang mapait na ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi ni Gavin. " The Time won't never let us be happy." Behind Gavin cold appearance there was something he was hiding something so mysterious.

" My relationship with Catalina isn't the reason why I am here." Gavin's expression became fiercer again. " It's how you needed to go back, Aliyah." Makapangyarihan na saad nito sa babaeng kaharap.

Aliyah sighed. Looks like she doesn't have a choice either because the man Infront of her might be younger than her but more dangerous than you expected.

Afterall he won't be the Dremor Clan Master at such a young age. If he won't be capable.

" Then could you give me three months. To stay with him." Pakiusap Ng dalaga.

Gavin looked at him lifelessly again. " Is this your answer?" Makapangyarihan na tanong nito.

Tumango SI Aliyah. " Then see you in Three months." Tumayo na Ang binata. " You're brother and I are good friends but I keep it from here." Muli itong Sumulyap sa dalaga. " But staying with him won't change everything. You'll only feel pain loving him." Saad nito bago tuluyang tinalikuran Ang dalaga..

Your fate was just like mine. Aliyah, Well both die loving them again and again.

Back to Present-