Chapter 132 ( You Win)

A killing spree? Who dares do the dark web to my hubby? That damn bastard! I should have dealt with them in the past.

Who is it? Who ordered to kill him?

The Dremor Clan might be hunting us right now but they will never point the gun in Gavin's head. Afterall he is still the Young Master Of the Dremor Clan. Alexander's son and that Russin brother.

But if it's not the Dremor Clan? Is it her family?

" Catalina." Tila ba nabalik sa sarili Ang dalaga Ng marinig Ang pangalan nya.

" Is what you're talking about that frightening?" Malambing na tanong ni Gavin habang marahan na hinahaplos Ang buhok Ng dalaga. " To make you look that pale?" Nag aalala na tanong nito.

" Yes, because the target is you thats what frightening the most."

" Catalina, Don't worry."

" How could I not worry? You doesn't know what the dark web can do? Gavin its-----" Catalina put her sentence on hold even though she wanted to know how terrifying the killing spree of the dark web she chose to stop herself after all he doesn't want to put Gavin in the Underground World. Information such as this will only hurt him in the end.

" Gavin, You're friends where are they?" Malumanay na tanong ni Catalina Ng tila ba ay kumalma na.

They must leave this place as soon as possible but....

" My friend?"

She must also first gather power to ensure Gavin's safety.

" Yes, Ze--- Third, Eros, Lander and the doctor. Where are they, Gavin?"

She only meets these Four Men a few times but she can tell how powerful they are.

They all wanted to kill her but so what? As long as Gavin will be safe. She doesn't even care if her life will be on stake.

" Could you ask them to go to Venezuela?"

" That will be hard. They are always busy."

Catalina tried to smile. " Please hubby. For me." She pleaded with him.

" Alright. I let you meet them but Catalina can't you really not tell me what's going on?"

" I tell you on the way but Gavin we must leave this place immediately. Pack up with Leo and please contact your friends. I just need to do something." Pakiusap nya dito. 

" Alright." Catalina smiled and left but before she could even leave. Gavin held her wrist."  You promised me." His eyes, who should be with nothing seems to have emotion she doesn't know it she should be happy.

" We will leave this place. Far away from the Abestreu and the Dremor Clan. We will be happy together. I promise that." Hindi nya alam pero pakiramdam nya ay kailangan nyang sabihin Ang mga ito sa binata.

" Alright. Be safe, my wife."

Catalina nodded at mabilis na umalis.

He must ensure that those killers aren't yet here. He must never let Gavin be in danger.

" My Queen."