Chapter 49 ( The Emperor)

The Underground World is full of people who kill aimlessly. Some kill for pleasure, Some for others pain. Some kill because they don't have a choice.

In this so-called cruel world. There's a tyrant who controls this cruel World.

They say he is a monster who kills aimlessly. Some even say he is a demon in a human form. He paved his way to the top by killing.

No one sees his face even with the mask on. They say you'll die if you see him. He is the monster in everyone's eyes. Even those powerful masters from different palaces fear him.

His eyes are beautiful yet it's dead. His hand is so soft but full of blood. His face is covered just like his heart. No one knows how handsome this tyrant looks but they know his face. It's scary because it's full of pain and shattered blood.

He is the Ruler of the Underground World. The fear of this cruel world. His name is Alter Saavestra. The Emperor.

" What?!" Napa lakas Ang Boses na tanong Ni Aleana. May hawak ito na cellphone. A small one at may kausap.

" Are you really sure?" Muling tanong Ni Aleana sa kausap. Huminga ito Ng malalim. " I understand." Bago ibaba Ang tawag.

" Let's go." Ani Ni Aleana at nauna na naglakad. " Bakit nagmamadali ka ata?" Tanong Ni Anna na binilisan na Rin Ang paglalakad but Aleana didn't answer.

She's really cold.

-----

" What do you mean Gavin?" Sinubukan Ni Catalina na Hindi mahalata Ang kaba SA tono nya.

Is Gavin having doubts about me again? Did I do something to arouse his suspicion?

" I ask you again. Are you hiding something from me Catalina?" She saw it. She knows that Gavin is cornering her but she can't tell him the truth.

How can I tell him that I am from the future? How could I tell him that the reason why I'm changing is because I want revenge and not him? How could I tell him the truth that the reason I am staying by his side is because of this?

I don't want to hurt him. I don't want him to think that what I am doing is all for revenge because it's not the truth. I am not with him with sympathy or to atone my crime. I want him to see it's not the reason that I really care for him.

That I really wanted to love him

I will tell him the truth but not now. I can't right now. I need to protect him first from the people that want to hurt him. To Marcos and Annika.

I will never let the mistake happen twice.

Catalina shook his head and smile to Gavin. " I don't have any secrets from you." Sagot Ng dalaga ngunit natigilan sya Ng Makita ang paglitaw Ng lungkot sa mga Mata Ng binata.

He knew something? But why isn't he saying anything?

" Actually the reason I am here on the cruise ship iz because of something." Pag Amin Ni Catalina. She hates it. She hates how sad his eyes look.

She hates it, that's why even her plan will mess up. She is willing to take a risk because she doesn't want to see that glimpse of sadness in Gavin's eyes.

" I--- I am here because of the King of the killers." Panimula nya. Nakuha nya Ang buong atensyon Ni Gavin. His face is the same as before again. It's emotionless.