Chapter 82 ( Plan?)

" Cain, I said enough. You're getting drunk this early morning! Hanggang kailan mo balak baliwan Ang Sarili mo ng ganito?" Hindi na napigilan ni Lea Ang naramdaman. She want to voice her frustration to Cain.

Cain look at him boredly at inilapag Ang alak sa lamesa. They are in a vip room in a exclusive bar.

" Just let me do what I want Lea. I want to drown myself on this liquor." Bored na sagot nito at muling uminom.

" Do you think being like this will solve your problem? Kahit Anong gawin mo Annika betrayed the Abestreu Clan. She betrayed you!" Frustrated na sigaw ni Lea. She wanted to make some sense to Cain.

" I say Enough!" Napaatras SI Lea Ng itapon ni Cain Ang bote Ng alak. " How could you understand me Lea. You doesn't have any feelings. You are like a robot who can't feel anything. So how can you understand how devastated I am." Gigil na Turan ni Cain. Nagtiim bagang Ang binata na tila ba pinipigilan Ang Galit para sa dalaga na nasa kanyang harapan.

Just like usual. Lea looked at him coldly. " Yes, I don't have emotion but I understand the pain that you are feeling because." I was watching you. I always watch you even if your eyes are not looking at me. I am watching you even if it's hurting me.

" Because what?"

" Because I grew up with you. I understand the feelings in your heart." Lea walked closely to Cain. She cupped his cheeks and tried her best to smile. " Cain, It will be okay." Bulong nya sa binata. Cain's expression became calmer than before. The anger that was visible in his eyes earlier disappeared.

" I'm sorry Lea." He hugged Lea tightly and sobbed. His cry is heard inside the room but even though Cain is crying, Lea's expression remains the same. It's pure coldness.

Alliyah Real grew up in the Abestreu Mansion. The same with Annika but unlike Annika. Alliyah is cold to everyone. It's not because she wanted but she can't do anything.

She has a mental decision that makes her unable to have any emotion such as happiness, sadness, fear, pain and love.

But...

Hinaplos ni Alliyah Ang likod ni Cain. She is trying to tell him in that touch that everything will be okay.

Cain Abestreu taught her feelings.

*Flashback*

" Little girl! Little girl! Little girl!" Alliyah slowly opened her eyes. Her  child's body is hurting everywhere. Isang puting Kisame Ang Nakita nya after she woke up.

" Mom, She's awake!" A little guy smiled to her widely. Patakbo itong lumapit sa Isang magandang babae. The woman pat the young boy head. " Cain don't be noisy maybe she needs rest." Malumanay nitong pangaral sa anak.

" We---- Were I  A----Am?" Utal na utal na Tanong Ng batang Alliyah.

" You're in the hospital. I bring you here. I just saved you!" Proud na proud na saad Ng batang Cain.

" Why did you save me?" Malamig nitong Tanong. She doesn't want to live after all.

Cain just smiled Saka lumapit sa batang Lea. Hinawi nito Ang buhok na humaharang sa Mukha Ng dalaga. " Simple. You're beautiful. It's my reason." Nakangiting Saad nya.