Chapter 110 ( Entering the Dremor Clan Forbidden Island)

" Lady Catalina.." Akala ni Catalina ay makakahinga na sya Ng maluwag dahil sa pag alis ni Marcos. She is really disgusted to be with him. Moreover she and Gavin is in the same venue even though she's wearing a mask. 

Nakatatak na sa utak niya that she should not be too close with boys. It was like a law Gavin created in her head.

" Greetings to the Master of the Dremor Clan." Nakangiting nilingon nya ito.

But even though it's suffocating. Catalina doesn't hate it at all.

" You must like the dagger that you bought. You bought it in such a huge amount." 

Maybe because it was Gavin. If in the past. He wanted to escape him so much. Now. It changes. She just wanted to be with him.

Gavin walked into the end." It's a family heirloom that I was looking for." Humawak SI Gavin sa railing Ng veranda kung nasaan Sila pero malayo Ang distansya nila sa isa't Isa. " Any price. won't matter."

Catalina can't help but to shake her head in Gavin's tone. He sounds like walking gold that it feels like when it comes to money it doesn't matter at all.

" I heard that the Master of the Dremor Clan has a lover. Won't it be a problem that you follow me in the venue veranda? Just the two of us?" Pinasadahan nya ito Ng tingnan but Gavin's not looking at him at all. He is busy looking at the sky.

" My wife Wont mind."

I won't mind? If you're talking about other women. I will mind kaya. My silly hubby!

" There was no woman who wouldn't mind when their lover is talking to another woman."

" She is a exemption then." 

Catalina tilted her head in amusement Saka tumagilid. " What made you say that?" As he faced Gavin who's still busy looking at the sky.

" Because she trusts me and I won't ever cheat on her." 

Catalina can't help but smile. Gavin's words might be short but it is the sweetest.

" The love you have is quite amazing." Papuri nya. " I'm sure you'll have a happy ending." Pagpapatuloy nya.

Gavin finally looked at her. " How do you define a happy ending?" His eyebrow arched. As if the question is really interesting.

Nagkibit balikat SI Catalina. " Simple. Isn't it?When you got married. Have children and grow up together. It's the happy ending." Paliwanag nya. Mahina nga pala Ang EQ nito kaya dapat lang naipaliwanag nya Ang mga bagay na ito.

" What about when one of them dies?"

" Then it's a sad ending." 

" Even if the other die for her?" Nawala Ang ngiti na Catalina sa tanong na iyon ni Gavin. She really doesn't want to hear something like this.

" It's still a sad ending." Sagot nya. " If I were me. My relationship won't ever end up in a sad ending. I hate it." Komento nya.

" Then if your lover die. What will you do?"

Catalina looked at Gavin questionably. Why does his hubby's question feel so weird?