Chapter 119 ( My dream, My goal)

" You can't." Napatingin Ang dalaga Kay Gavin dahil sa mabilis na pag sagot nito.

" Why?"

" Venezuela is dangerous so it's better that you wait for me here." Saad ni Gavin as his right hand wiped the tears that left in my face. " Moreover I have a meeting with my brother. Let's talk later. Alright?" Malambing na pakiusap nito sa kanya.

Matalim na naman na muling tiningnan ni Catalina Ang binata.

" But Gavin, do you really think that just because you say it's dangerous? I backed out." Sinalubong nya Ang mga mata nito na katulad Ng dati. It might be lifeless but hides so many underneath its blue eyes.

Sometimes she really wanted to ask. What was hiding in those lifeless eyes of him? What pain is he enduring inside the cold stare? What was behind his dark blue eyes who seems lifeless but hides so much emotion underneath it?

" Catalina. Its dangerous."

Tumayo na Ang dalaga. Gavin just want her safety kaya paano sya magagalit dito. He doesn't even know the danger that is hiding in that place.

" Hubby, since you have an important meeting. I take my leave first. Well take later.* Catalina smiled and give Gavin a peck in the lip bago ito tinalikuran.

She knows Gavin too much that's why she knew that he won't agree so easily but so what? She doesn't have any intention to stop at all.

Before she reached the door. She stop and look at the man na kanina pa Sila pinagmamasdan.

The most dangerous man in this room right now. Russin Alter Dremor.

" I won't give up." I said full of determination in my tone.

I won't give up on both of us. We already face so much. We already encounter so many challenges. We already gave everything for each other. What destiny? How could such a mere destiny stop us who try to even distort time to be with each other.

How could others decide the outcome for the both of us? I don't believe that we can't be happy.

If destiny stops us then I destroy it.

We are the only ones who can decide the ending for the both of us. Not the past. Not the people around us or even the destiny that was set for us.

I and Gavin will fight that destiny and destroy it.

And be happy.

" You're not the one who can decide that." His stare is like Gavin but his emotion who was hiding in those dark blue eyes was empty.

" We should be the one to decide on our relationship." Sagot nya. " Not you." tuluyan ng lumabas Ng kwarto sinalubong sya ni Nez at Leo. 

*

" Miss, Did you wake up in the wrong corner of the bed? How could you barge in?" Halata Ang iritasyon ni Leo na naunang harangan sya.

" You even shoved us away. What power is that?" Habang tiningnan Naman sya ni Nez Ng Puno Ng pagdududa.

" It's just ordinary. Im just scared. So I run to him." Paliwanag nya sa dalawa.