Chapter 99 ( That night)

Catalina held Gavin's hands tightly as she entered the cemetery.

" Uncle. Auntie." Pagbati ni Catalina sa dalawang matanda na sumalubong sa kanila. " I'm glad Catalina you're here." Sinalubong sya Ng Yakap Ng matandang babae.

Annika Luan was given love. Her family isn't that bad but she still wants to aim for something. Want to own something. Annika grew up like that until she became like this.

Catalina hugged her back and entered that place while Gavin was beside her.

" Ate Catalina." A little girl who's maybe a little bit younger than Eleanor approached Catalina next.

" Amethyst." She gently touches the little girl's hair. " You're as beautiful as ever." Ngumiti siya dito but the little girl doesn't seem to smile after all she loves Annika like her own sister even though in Annika eyes. She is just part of her plan. " Thank you Ate Catalina." Yumuko ito Saka umalis na.

" Amethyst. You're gonna find your family soon." Bulong nya dito na papalayo na sa kanya. 

Devon, Will find you soon. I'm sure.

" Hubby, You can sit here." Malambing na sambit ni Catalina at pinaupo sya. He nodded.

Catalina continued to walk In Front holding a piece of white roses in her hand.

" Annika." Sambit nya sa pangalan nito at inilagay Ang Isang puting Rosas sa puntod nito.

I don't feel anything even if you die already.

Napailing sya. 

Am I heartless for feeling like this? When in fact even if I have the reason to kill you. I didn't do it at all.

Flashback*

" I'm really getting drunk. Annika." Tinanggihan nya na Ng bigyan pa sya ni Annika Ng Isang baso Ng Alak. Her head was already spinning.

" Come on Catalina. You can't be such a killjoy." SI Monica Naman Ang tumabi sa kanya. Catalina doesn't have a choice but to drink again.

" Continue to drink. Catalina. The interesting part will just come." Bulong ni Annika sa kanya at patuloy syang pinapainom.

" I'm really feeling dizzy." Reklamo nya at napahawak sa ulo when she felt her head spinning. " It's okay." Sabat ni Annika. She doesn't have any choice again but to drink

.

Napasandal si Catalina sa may sofa when she really felt so dizzy. She closed her eyes for a while.

Nagising Ang dalaga Ng maramdaman Ang Isang malamig na tubig na ibinuhos sa katawan nya.

" What was that?!" Iritadong tanong nya at hawakan na sana Ang ulo Ng maramdaman na nakatali sya.

" Gising ka na Pala. Catalina."

As she open her eyes. She saw Monica who is standing In Front of her with a smile on her lips.

" What is this Monica?" Tanong nya. " Why am I tied up?" 

" Catalina, Hindi mo pa ba talaga alam." There was a mocking smile on her lips. " We wanted to create a scandal in your name." Aniya.