Chapter 57 ( Thank you)

Why is it Gavin? Paano siya nagpunta dito? Isn't he with his people? He's sick right?

Puno Ng katanungan Ang isipan Ni Catalina. She doesn't know what is happening.

How come Gavin is here? How come he is shot when she is the one who should be injured.

" Gavin wake up " mabilis siyang lumapit sa binata but he is not moving. " Please Gavin, I'm Begging You!" Sigaw nya at hinawakan Ang kamay nito.

But his hand are cold. Mabilis na nilusuban Ng takot Ang dalaga because Gavin seems to not responding to her.

" Miss!" Nabaling Ang Tingin Ng dalaga Ng Makita Ang isang grupo Ng mga lalaki na papalapit sa kanya. She see hope.

" Nez!" Mabilis siyang tumayo saka nilapitan Ang mga Ito. " How did you know?---- No." Umiling iling sya. It's not important. " Gavin is shot! let's quickly bring her to the hospital." Mabilis siyang tumakbo pabalik sa direksyon Ni Gavin.

" Yes Miss." Yumuko muna Ang mga Ito Kay Catalina bago agad na lumapit sa kanilang master.

Mabilis na lumapit si Nez at ibang mga kasamahan nito Kay Gavin. 

" His dying." Komento Ni Nez na nakapag pa tahimik sa kanila. Mabilis na lumapit si Catalina SA mga Ito. " His body is no longer responding more over he received two shot directly to his body and one of that shot is near his heart." Mahabang pahayag ni Nez matapos maexamine si Gavin.

" Is there really no other option?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong Ni Catalina.

Gavin can't die! She would never allow him to die!

" We need to first remove the poison that was left in his body and then we need to perform a surgery that's the only option."

" I can remove the remaining poison." Napatigil silang lahat Ng biglang magsalita si Catalina. 

" Please trust me." Pakiusap Ng dalaga Ng Makita Ang pag aalinlangan pa din sa mga Mata Ng mga Ito.

Tumango si Nez. " Please miss." Binigyan siya Ng daan Ni Nez papunta Kay Gavin. Mas naging Seryoso Ang mukha Ng dalaga.

She needs to save Gavin no matter what happens! 

" Give me a syringe and a knife." 

" A knife?" Takang tanong Ng Isa SA tauhan ni Gavin. " Give it to me and I show you." Seryosong utos Ng dalaga.

They must not waste even a second. Gavin's safety is their priority.

Mabilis na ibinigay Ni Nez Ang kailangan nya. 

The poison in Gavin's body is the poison that should kill the king of the Killer. It's considered to be the deadliest poison that ever made. Only when the Emperor butted in does they find an antidote.

I know how Marcos created this poison because I am the one who supported him. In the end he offered the antidote himself to the emperor that's why he is granted a more dangerous power. 

In the past. The emperor truly acknowledged him because of this poison.

But since I time travel to the past. I've been ready for this so I've been experimenting with the fastest antidote to cure this poison. I did it but the poison has a side effect. Once the person who is poisoned does not take it in less than 5 Minutes. The poison will start to spread even if you cured it. It will still leave poison to that person's body and that's where there is no antidote.