Chapter 36 ( Hidden)

" why?" Madiin na tanong Ni Catalina. Nawala Ang ngiti sa mga labi nya. " Why? Nez!!!" Hindi napigilan Ni Catalina Ang tumaas Ang Boses nya.

Nez will never disobey Gavin's order. So why?! Did something really happen to Gavin?!

" I advise the miss to go back to the Philippines immediately." Itinaas Ni Nez Ang kamay nya tila ba nag uutos na hulihin na si Catalina. His expression doesn't change even when Catalina voice raise.

" Did something happen to Gavin? Is that a reason why are you so persistent in making me leave?!" Humakbang si Catalina papalapit Kay Nez. Lumitaw Ang galit sa mukha Ng dalaga dahil tila ba walang balak sagutin Ni Nez Ang tanong nya.

She is anxious...Yes!!

She is scared... Yes!!

She's really afraid! Afraid that what she's thinking is the truth.

" Again. I advised the miss to go back to the Philippines. In the mansion you will be safer." Mahinahon na turan ni Nez. Hindi magawang gumalaw Ng ibang tauhan ni Gavin as they are also afraid of Catalina word because their master orders that no one are allowed to hurt her.

If they really commit the mistake. What will master Gavin do to them?

" Why don't you answer me Nez!" Nagmamakaawa Ng turan Ni Catalina but Nez remain emotionless. " Miss, I ask you. Why should I answer you?" Balik tanong Ng binata.

" What?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong Ni Catalina Ng Makita ang paglitaw Ng galit SA mga Mata Ni Nez.

She never sees Nez angry? He will always endure all her action for Gavin. Why is he acting like this?

" Do you deserve it?" 

" What do you mean?"

" Why do you suddenly care for the master while in the past you're willing to do everything to just escape him? I ask you, ''Do you deserve an answer from me?" Pigil Ang galit na sagot Ni Nez. 

" So the reason why you can't tell me Gavin's condition is because you don't trust me." Pagak na natawa si Catalina.

" Miss is right. It's because we don't trust you." Walang pag aalinlangan na sagot Ni Nez. 

Napailing si Catalina SA sarili at may pumatak na luha sa mga Mata nya. Napasinghap Ang mga tauhan na nandoon.

" Nez, if master know it." Bulong Ng isa but Nez just shook his head. " It's alright." Malamig na sagot nito SA kasamahan.

I thought that earning Gavin's people trust is not a big problem. I thought that because Gavin ordered them there would be no problem. As long as Gavin ordered them. They will never disobey him.

But I seem to forget that what is important to them is Gavin. His safety and feelings. So even if it disobeys him they are willing to do that just to  protect him.

" Aren't I changing?" 

" But is that change for master or for yourself miss?" Hindi magawang makasagot Ni Catalina SA tanong na iyon Ni Nez. 

She knows the answer but why is it so hard to say it?

She wanted to change for Gavin. She wanted to fix everything. She wants to change everything. To the mistake that she committed in the past. She wanted to change everything and lift the guilt in her heart.