Chapter 138 ( The choice I must make)

Aleana clenched her fist habang pinagmamasdan SI Catalina na mahimbing na natutulog.

It's been a week since they came back from Venezuela.

It's also been a week since Catalina was in coma.

The doctor says that she will be fine once she wakes up. How could I possibly tell her the truth?

" Al---Aleana." Nabaling Ang tingin ni Aleana sa hospital bed Ng marinig Ang boses ni Catalina.

" My gosh Catalina. Finally you woke up...... I will call the doctor ri-------" Napa tigil Ang dalaga sa pag alis when someone grabs her arms. It's Catalina. There was no longer light in her eyes as if she just woke up from a nightmare.

How can I possibly tell her that what she experiences is not just a nightmare but her reality.

" Where is Gavin?"

Aleana couldn't utter any answer...

" Catalina." 

The only thing that she can do is call her name.

" My baby, Is she fine?" 

Hindi na napigilan ni Aleana Ang pagtulo Ng luha sa kanyang mga Mata sa sunod na tanong ni Catalina.

She knew that she didn't forget but she was denying the fact so that she won't be hurt to this extent.

But if she won't tell her the truth.

She will just be with so much more pain.

" I'm sorry Catalina. The baby died. You had a miscarriage." 

Catalina shook her head continuously. " Impossible. Are you lying right now? '' Catalina laughed but tears were already falling from her eyes. " It's not funny. How could it be? You must be lying right? Tell me!" Pilit nyang niyugyog SI Aleana para sabihin sa kanya Ang totoo.

" Catalina, I'm not lying."

" Impossible! That is not possible Aleana. I took care of the baby too much. I did everything. How could it be possible that I had miscarriage?"

Aleana can only hug Catalina tightly. Seeing her like this broke her heart a million times. She was upright, beautiful and arrogant but now, she just looks so wrecked. So broken.

" It's not possible Aleana! How could it be?!" Catalina continue shouting those words habang mahigpit syang yakap yakap ni Aleana.

If only, she could let her forget the pain. She will do that so neither she or Gavin will experience those pain again.

But she knows that she can't because those pain are the result of their decision that she could never erase.

A few minutes later. The doctor came in. They gave Catalina sleeping pills since she won't calm down.

When Catalina woke up. She didn't shout or wreck into the room but she was just looking at Aleana as tears fell from her eyes.

" Aleana, Where is Gavin?"

" That man was no longer the Gavin you loved. Do you still wanna know where he is? Catalina?"