Chapter 106 ( Confrontation)

" Sierra is back?" Mabilis na napalingon SI Nez sa likuran nya Ng marinig Ang Isang pamilyar na tinig.

" Miss, How can you appear like that?" Gulat na gulat na tanong nito even Leo who is beside him looks shock.

" When did the Dremor Clan skills become so lousy? You didn't even notice me? Can you even protect Gavin like that?" Naiirita na tanong nya. Masama Ang gising niya dahil Nakita niya Ang pagbabalik ni Sieera.

This woman after all is such a big threat to her.

" Miss, We can protect the master." Giit ni Leo na Hindi nagustuhan Ang lumabas sa bibig nya. " Moreover it's not our fault that you're skilled in martial arts." Aniya at pinasadahan sya Ng tingin.

" You should both train harder. It seems that Third isn't coming back either. So the both of you will really needed to secure Gavin's safety."

" Third really doesn't stay in the Dremor Mansion for long. Miss. He always has a mission." Paliwanag ni Nez. Catalina just smiled after all she knew the reason why Third can't stay in the Dremor Mansion for too long.

It's because he is just a part of Zero. An identity that doesn't even have his own body. The identity of that monster.

" But I'm curious about one thing." Nakuha nya Ang atensyon Ng dalawa. " As this Mansion Miss. I'm really curious where Sierra and Leo faced their punishment. If I do something wrong. Can I go there?" Nagkatinginan Ang dalawa na tila ba Hindi alam Ang dapat sabihin.

" I'm sure Miss won't do something wrong." SI Nez Ang unang nakabawi Ng gulat. " And we're sure that Master won't even punish miss." Tumango din SI Leo.

Catalina chooses to be quiet after all she knows that she won't get much information from these two. The loyalty that they show to Gavin is really something. They can die for him. So asking them. Doesn't really matter but it can make them anxious.

" I know it kaya. My hubby won't even punish. He is the best." Napangiwi Ang dalawa sa sinabi Nya.

She must save Aleana. Only that way. She can meet the Emperor of the Underground World. Only meeting him can give her power to destroy Marcos.

" My lady.." Isang ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ng Catalina Ng makilala Ang babaeng lumitaw sa kanyang harapan.

" I'm glad that you're back. Ara."

Nez and Leo looked at each other. The question from their Miss regarding the island made them anxious. After all, that place is the Dremor Clan's greatest treasure. If someone found out about that place. The Dremor Clan will also doomed.

They already accept Catalina but in the Dremor Clan. She is just nothing unless she is completely accepted. Therefore even the most crucial secret of the Dremor Clan can be told to her but if he disobeys any of the rules even their Master. Gavin won't save her.

" Do you think we need to report this to master, Nez?" May pag aalala sa tono na tanong ni Leo.

" Master has been thinking too much. We shouldn't say anything for now." 

" I hope you're right."

HINDI makapaniwala na nakatingin si Aleana sa binatang nasa kanyang harapan. His walking In Front of her. Naked again.. Hindi ba ito marunong magsuot Ng damit?