Chapter 135 ( Is this really not Love?)

" I still can't believe it."

Napabuntong hininga na lamang SI Devon ng muling magsalita SI Eros.

" How could you be The Underground World most powerful woman. The Queen who rule the Huntress Palace?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong nito Kay Catalina na nasa harapan nila at kasalukuyang yakap yakap SI Gavin

Dahil sa pagdating Ng Huntress Palace. They leave that place unarm in shock. There were almost half of the Huntress Palace members there that quickly surrounded the whole island.

The Huntress Palace is considered to be the top woman palace in the Underground World because mostly there are women and not just simple women. In terms of brain and power. They are indeed number 1 despite being a woman's palace. They can compete with the Killer and The Assassin Palace who are at the top.

Moreover their leaders are exceptional. It's impossible to capture the Huntress Palace not just because it's the top 3 most powerful in the Underground World but the Competition inside the Huntress Palace is more terrifying.

Yet....

How come a woman like Catalina Abestreu is their queen?

Kahit SI Devon ay Hindi maalis Ang pagdududa na kanyang nararamdaman because that is not the Catalina Abestreu he knew.

He actually grew up with Gavin. So he knew what kind of person Catalina Abestreu was.

" I already told you before. She is different. No one believe me." Marahas na napatingin SIla Eros at Devon sa nagsalita. They both look pissed.

" Stop talking when I'm talking nice. Lander." Banta ni Eros na Hindi na maipinta Ang Mukha.

" It's Lan." Mabilis na sagot nito. " and you're not even talking nice. Eros. You're glaring at me as if want to kill me." Lander rolled his eyes to Eros.

" Isn't it because? You abandoned us?" Eros glared back at him.

" Hey!" Gulat na sambit ni Lander." Bro, I didn't abandoned you okay? I saw the Huntress Palace on the way so I just secure the helicopter. What if those from dark web destroy it. Then we won't leave? You taking my explanation well right? Because I make sense!" Patuloy na paliwanag nito kahit Wala namang nakikinig.

(Chuckle)

" What?" Sabay na sambit ni Eros at Lander and glared at the one who laughed even Devon glanced at who It is.

It's Catalina.

They are looking at them full of amusements.

" What are you laughing at?" The two men glared at Catalina who's still smiling. They obviously hate her and they hate even more that they are being laughed at by the person they hate the most.

" You're quite funny. Huh? I really wanna see Gavin being with you? What do he like when his with friends without the Dremor Clan." May lungkot sa tono ni Catalina as she gently touched Gavin hair who's still sleeping beside him nakasandal Ang ulo nito Kay Leo na kasalukuyang natutulog.

Gavin breathing is normal. The bullet in his body is removed by eros but since he isn't a doctor. There's inspection left, maybe that's the reason why Gavin is still unconscious but they feed him drugs. It must be the reason why he's still okay.