Chapter 125 ( His Different Agenda)

" Is she the Lady of the Dremor Clan?" Hindi maiwasan ni Catalina Ang mapatulala at napatigil sa malaking portrait na sumalubong sa kanya.

The woman is incredibly beautiful. Not just Beautiful —--She is gorgeous. She has white hair that passed beyond her shoulder. Her eyes are golden. Pointed nose. Kissable lips. Long eyelashes. She's perfect. She is created not by this world but behind that.

I have never seen such a beautiful woman before nor was I captured by a smile shown by others.

This woman seems like an angel looking at me right now.

Catalina can't seem to control his legs as she continues to walk towards the huge portrait.

It seems like the portrait is pulling her.

She knows that she must go to Gavin but why can't she put away her curiosity towards the woman In Front of her.

" You are the Lady of the Dremor Clan. The Woman who changed Alexander Dremor. The woman who saved him in darkness and that same woman who changed the Dremor Clan." 

Catalina let out a sigh as she felt the tears In her eyes fall. " You are also Gavin's mother." She was about to touch the portrait when the sound of whipping stopped her.

Gavin....

Those sounds seems to wake her up kung saan ba dapat siya na pumunta.

" You can't save him."

Muling napatigil SI Catalina at napalingon. She hears sound but no one is around her.

Her eyes looked at the portrait who was the most beautiful in that room but her eyes, who should shine the brightest, seemed to be looking at her with sadness.

" why?" She knows that she is just hearing nonsense but she still wants to find the answer.

And that voice didn't fail her.

" because he already made his choice." 

" I don't believe such nonsense. You're not the one who could decide that because you're not us" Sambit nya at mahigpit na hinawakan Ang kwintas at tumakbo papunta sa direksyon Ng tunog  Ng latigo.

Sinabi ko na ito noon at uulitin ko Ngayon. I don't care if it's a ghost or a human but they don't have the right to decide for us.

" Our destiny's. We will be the one to decide that."

______

" Gavin!" Sabay silang napalingon sa taong nagsalita. Only to see Catalina running to there direction.

" Guards, Didn't you do what I ordered?" Dumagundong sa buong basement Ang boses na iyon ni Russin. The guards immediately stop Catalina before she reached them.

"Let her go." Mahina man Ang pagkakasabi ngunit narinig iyon ni Russin na malapit lamang Kay Gavin.

" What?" Tanong nito na tila di makapaniwala. " You're still willing to protect that woman despite having such injuries. " His voice is full of amusement as he looks at Gavin.