Chapter 115 ( Truth that only brings pain)

There was an anxiousness in Catalina's heart as she walked through the quiet hallway. The fewer people na nakasalubong niya brings her absolute fear, maybe because she's scared about the identity of the man who's hiding under the name of Alter Saavestra. The Emperor of the Underground World. That the greatest tyrant was actually his lover. Gavin.

Hindi sya Tanga. The cruise ship incident. The emblem that Lander is holding. Zero who is one of Emperor generals and the Dremor Clan Forbidden Island. Everything is falling only to him.

" Where was the guy that with me earlier?" Tanong niya sa dalawang lalaki Ngayon ay ginagabayan sya.

When she go out. She notice that the man who said that the Emperor wanted to meet her disappear and these two men immediately appear.

" He needs to fix something." One of the men said. They are both using robotic tones. Their whole face is also covered by the white mask they are wearing.

" Is that so?" Tiningnan nya Ang dalawa. " Then can I ask? Who is he?" The two guys looked flustered but aside from that. She doesn't see anything strange.

They are member of the Underground World. Directly serving the emperor. Of Course even if they are low level. They are trained.

" I don't think we can answer that." Sagot Ng Isa.

" Then he must be high level." Hula nya Walang balak magpatalo.

The two men who's guarding him stayed quiet so she doesn't ask anymore since provoking them doesn't really benefit her.

" We're Here. My lady."

In the end of the alley. There is a door that looks simple.  They stop there.

As the door opened. Bumangad Kay Catalina Ang Isang simpleng kwarto. One of the guys whose guiding him did something and the wall that was on her side opened. A secret passage to be exact.

Bumangad na sa kanya Ang Isang magarbong kwarto na Meron mahabang lamesa. They are so many man in black with a white mask in there face pero Ang nakakuha Ng atensyon nya is the one who's sitting on a chair. It's like his waiting for her.

Napaatras sya Ng magtama Ang paningin nila Ng lalaki.

He has dark blue eyes similar to Gavin's eyes.

" Are you that shocked to see our Master? Lady Catalina of the Hera Corporation?" 

Napatingin sya sa lalaking katabi nito when he spoke instead of the guy sitting. He has a blond hair and seems to have authority.

" Greetings to the Emperor of the Underground World. " She bowed. "I am Catalina." Pakilala nya at sinalubong Ang bughaw nitong mga mata na Hindi nya alam kung totoo nga ba.

His eyes are similar to Gavin but it's just darker.

" You really caught the attention of the Emperor. His been watching you since the cruise ship incident." Sabat Ng Isa na nasa kaliwa Ng lalaki na nakaupo. He is using a robotic tone but they are not in disguise. His hair is color black.

Aside from these two men. No one from the men in black spoke. Maybe these two are too high in authority.

" How dare such a woman like you be this dangerous." Muling sambit Ng lalaking may blond hair. He is looking at her with disgust.