Chapter 81 ( Sierra)

" I want to wish you a Happy Birthday Gavin." Catalina smiled habang nakasandal sa balikat ni Gavin habang pinagmamasdan nila Ang payapang tanawin sa kanilang harapan.

" My birthday is already past. I should greet you instead."

" It's okay." Catalina hold Gavin hand. " For this time. I want you to never forget that I will be always here celebrating your birthday with you. I promise that." Isang nakakabinging katahimikan namumutawi sa kanilang dalawa.

" Did you have a bad dream again?" Gavin asked as if already knew something.

" Yes, a really painful dream." Sagot nya at mas hinigpitan Ang hawak sa kamay Ng binata. " I don't want to dream that anymore." Catalina whisper to him.

Because I know that the scar that was left inside him was caused by me.

The Next Day

" Finally, You go to school." A long sigh came from Aleana. She has been contacting Catalina for a while since the incident happened.

She really can't believe that someone can beat her.

Whoever that Third is. She will make sure that his life will be a living hell. After what she will do to him.

Flashback*

" I asked you again. Do you really not know me?" Gigil na tanong Ni Aleana.

Matagal bago muling nakasagot si Third. " No, I don't." Patuloy ang pagtanggi nya.

Napa Kuyom ng kamao ang dalaga at muling sumugod. 

" Aleana stop it! We're running out of time. Few minutes from now. The Dremor Clan people will go here. Do you think you can defeat all of them?" Frustrated na sigaw Ni Alisha na kanina pa nanunuod sa isang tabi.

Aleana sighed. " Fine." Pagsuko nya ngunit akala Lang pala nila iyon. She kicked Third from knees first then to his belly to sit down then she ran backward and got the gun that was lying on the floor. Third didn't react fast, that's why he fell down.

When he stood up. A gun is already pointed at his head. " A queen doesn't give up that easily." 

" A queen doesn't always win. So she should also know to give up."

Naramdaman ni Aleana Ang matinding takot na Ngayon nya lang naramdaman. When Third smiled to him. It's just a small smile but it sent shiver to her body. As if that smile is a devil punishment.

Gagalaw na sana SI Aleana when he felt something sharp on her neck. " Who do you think will die first? Will it be me or you?"

Hindi ipinakita ni Aleana Ang takot instead she looks at Third mischievously. " Can you really kill me? I am your Master beloved Eldest sister. Maybe not by blood but we treat each other like that." 

Isang ngiti Ang tuluyang lumitaw sa labi ni Third. It's no longer that small smile but instead it was a smile that will make you shiver in fear. " Gavin is actually not my master. So if I kill you. It doesn't really matter." Walang Buhay na Turan nito.

" What are you talking about?" There's a confusion in Aleana's tone.

" So, why don't you be a good queen and give up immediately." His voice is so powerful that it will make everyone follow.