Chapter 123 ( Just please ... Don't remember)

" You're in pain but you couldn't even say it?" Napahawak na lamang sa ulo SI Catalina habang pinagmamasdan SI Gavin na nasa kama. " What was the Dremor Clan even did to turn you like this. You're not even living like a human but a puppet they made." Hearing those word with Gavin truly breaks her heart.

Paanong humihingi ito Ng permission sa kanya para Gawin Ang Isang bagay. Can't he even made a decision with himself?

Isn't Gavin a human? Then why is he living like a robot who can't even made a decision for his own self.

He is the Dremor Clan Master. The most powerful man in this world. So why is he living in a cage? Where he can't do nothing at all.

" Despite the coldness in your eyes. Are you really hurting deep inside?" Hinaplos niya Ang Mukha nito na mahimbing na natutulog. " Despite being the owner of this world. Are you not happy?" Hinaplos niya Naman Ang buhok nito. " Despite how the world envy you. Are you just alone In it?" Muling tumulo Ang luha sa kanyang mga mata. " How could it even be possible?" She felt so out of breath. 

" I hated you so much. You're perfect. In academics. Sports. Social gathering. You have everything. You are so perfect that I feel I only exist to be a shadow for you. I don't like to be compared. I want people to see me for who I am but no matter how perfect you are? Why are your eyes still so cold to me? Why is it so lifeless that I can't breathe everytime I look at it? Why couldn't you even cry because it hurts. You show nothing as if you're not capable of hurting? Are you even a human?" Tila bumalik Ang nakaraan ni Catalina Ng mga Bata Sila.

This was the same word. She wants to ask Gavin so much when they are young. 

The reason why he hates Gavin is that he is too perfect but behind his perfectness. His eyes, which should have so many emotions, contained nothing at all.

Now, she understands why.

At the age of 6 years old. Gavin's mother dies and the Dremor Clan also fall along with that.

The Mighty Dremor Clan who was the most powerful family in the past became the weakest.

Gavin's Mother was the angel who saved the Dremor Clan in its hell and she is also the one who brought them back in that same hell... I know its story.

Alexander Dremor became a young billionaire at the age of 31 years old. His cold blooded in business and in personal. He's not just cold blooded but his way too cruel. Coming from a good family and an only child. He does whatever he wants to the extent that his family even wants to put him in a mental state for being so cruel. Yes. Alexander Dremor is on a different level. He's a psycho.

But everything changes.

When an angel appears...

Miracle seems to exist because the Dremor Clan who was defined as hell became warm. Alexander Dremor also changed along with that.

With unknown background. Of Course the Dremor Clan didn't approve of her but Alexander fought his whole family eventually obtaining his title as the Dremor Clan Master and marrying her.

The Dremor Clan was happy but our family destroyed it.

I destroyed him…

Again and again. 

I was even the reason why he died in the past when what he just did was saved me from the decision that I made.