Chapter 134 ( Shocked)

" Who is Gavin in your world? The Underground World to be exact?" 

Sa tanong na iyon ni Catalina tila ba merong tensyon na nabuo sa paligid nila ni Eros.

" Can you handle the pain once I answer your question because once you know the truth ---- Don't Forget! That you are the reason why he ends up like this."

" What do you mean---- Am I really right? Is Gavin ---------"

" Will you really believe him when he's talking nonsense because he is mad at you?"

Sabay silang napatingin tatlo sa nagsalita only to see someone with a black hair with perfectly colored black eyes walking into their direction. He has this amazing figure and a Handsome place. He looked perfectly handsome. There was no emotion shown in his face but his aura is enough to intimidate everyone.  

" You've arrived Devon."

" Kai and Zid will took a long time. So Kai instructed me to keep you sane at least." Matalim Ang tingin na binibigay nito Kay Eros. " Don't let your emotion control you. It's a weakness you must avoid." Para bang Isang banta Ang mga salita na iyon ni Devon.

" Why are you telling me not to speak. Devon. I must find the answer I need." Hindi na nakapagpigil Ang dalaga na pumagitna sa dalawa.

" Is the answer you wanted more important to Gavin right now?" Natigilan Ang dalaga dahil sa tanong na iyon ni Devon. " Get yourself together Catalina. Gavin is on the killing spree. Do you really think the answer is more important than keeping him safe?" Walang mababasa na emosyon sa mga mata ni Devon but his word emphaze something na mukang nakalimutan Ng dalaga.

Catalina closed her eyes and clenched her first na tila pinipigilan Ang sarili.

" Leo." Pagtawag nya sa binata na kanina pa nanunuod sa kanya. " Send words to the members of the Dremor Clan that we will leave this place right now. " Mahinahon na utos nya. 

" Miss, How will we leave this place?"

" In the back of the island. I have a helicopter standby but it can only have 7 passengers including the pilot. The other members need to wait for the helicopter to come back, that's the only way we can leave the island."

" If there are only 5 people protecting you and Master. It will be dangerous. We don't know how many people are waiting for us outside the island."

" Leo, If we doesn't leave the island. All the people on the island will die and Gavin will be endangered. We must take a risk if that is the only way to survive." Determinado Na sagot Ng dalaga.

Napayuko SI Leo. " I understand Miss. I will inform them immediately." Walang magawa na sumang ayon SI Leo Saka patakbo na umalis.

" You both." Nilingon Naman ni Catalina Ang dalawang lalaking nasa likuran nya. " must answer my question after this." Parang Isang Reyna na utos niya Saka mabilis na pumasok sa kwarto kung nasaan SI Gavin.

" She's quite amazing despite the Killing spree being on. She's pretty calm."

" She's not calm. She doesn't just have any choice but to act as if she is. Afterall Gavin right now is unconscious if she let the members of the Dremor Clan see her weakness. They will lose the will to fight. Eros, Do you forget that is the same thing that Gavin did to us before?"