Chapter 74 ( Will You Really Kill Me?)

" Is it beautiful Catalina?"

Napatigil si Catalina SA paglalakad. They should be leaving the bidding now but a familiar voice stops her.

Because that voice is Gavin!

Naramdaman niya Ang pag init ng leeg. Hinawakan nya Ang kwintas na suot na nakatago sa damit Ng umilaw Ito.

Is it a full moon? Why is the necklace glowing now?

" Catalina, We should leave! Hurry!" Iritang pagtawag Ni Aleana sa dalaga Ng tumigil Ito.

Aleana is feeling something wrong. The peace makes her doubtful.

" I..." Catalina seems hesitant. " Why don't you send Ara to the Abestreu Mansion first then I will soon be there." Suggest Ng dalaga Na Hindi mapakali Ang mga Mata.

Aleana eyebrows arched. " What? Are you crazy? You want me to leave you here alone!" Madiin na bigkas as if she is hearing a bunch of jokes.

" Yes, It is beautiful Gavin."

Mas hinigpitan Ni Catalina Ang hawak sa kwintas Ng mas tumindi Ang init nito para ba syang pinapaso.

She hears her voice but she's not talking at all. Is that voice coming from the necklace then?

" Aleana, I will really follow you soon. Ara received extreme injuries. You should bring her back to the Mansion first." Marahan na utos Ni Catalina.

All the people that are auctioned have experienced such a terrible life. In Catalina's knowledge in the past. She knows that Ara received such a terrible injury while being auctioned. It's the reason why among all the people that should be auctioned. She is the only person that wears a dress. They need to treat Ara injury as soon as possible or a problem may arise.

She will treat Ara like a sister. A sister that she will save in this terrible world.

" But Catalina. The Dark Bid is the Underground World Property. How could I let you be here?" Mababakas Ang alinlangan sa tono Ni Aleana.

Catalina signed. " I have something to do. So please Aleana believe me." Natigilan si Aleana. Catalina's voice is full of determination. She knows that she can't say no.

" Alright." Pagsuko nya. " I will bring Ara in the Abestreu Mansion make sure that you won't cause trouble Catalina " banta nito saka padabog na hinila si Ara na kanina pa sila pinapanood.

Catalina just smiled and waved her hand to the two ladies.

Nang Makita na Wala na ito ay agad siyang pumunta sa madilim na parte Ng gusali at binitawan Ang pag hawak sa kwentas na tila pinapaso sya.

" I love you Catalina and I'm willing to give everything for you."

Napangiwi sya Ng mas maramdaman na uminit Ang kwentas. She's hearing the voice right? Hindi sya pwedeng magkamali. That familiar voice is Gavin.

Napahawak si Catalina SA ulo Ng kumirot Ito. The necklace is starting to act up.

After a few minutes. Catalina felt that the necklace in her neck was starting to feel less painful but her head seemed to be spinning.