Chapter 126 ( Leave the Dremor Mansion)

" I am fine." Sagot Ng dalaga sa katulong na nagtanong kung ayos lang sya. " I doesn't want to be disturbed tonight." Aniya na Hindi maalis Ang tingin sa madilim na kalangitan Mula sa terrace Ng kwarto na Akala nya noon ay kulungan ngunit Ngayon ay nagtatagong nyang kalayaan.

Pero Ngayon. After all of this happened. Can she still call it her freedom when she knew that the Dremor Clan had her head now.

Yumuko Ang katulong. " yes, Miss." Magalang na sambit nito at dahan dahan na lumabas.

Catalina sighed and looked at the sky now covered with darkness.

Afterall tonight the peaceful Dremor Clan will be in chaos...

And she will cause that by saving the one who brings them this peace yet the person who they destroyed along that peace. 

My Lover and their master. Gavin Lesner Dremor.

" This is the code Rei. I am the captain in charge sent by my king and ready to fulfill the operation with you."

Isang ngiti Ang unti unting sumilay sa mga labi ni Catalina Ng marinig Ang boses na iyon Mula sa maliit na earpiece na nakadikit sa hikaw na suot nya.

It was considered the smallest earpiece made of course by her companies. The Hera Corporation. The company of invention.

" How many of you are there?" Malamig ngunit Puno Ng authority Ang boses na tanong Ng dalaga.

" A total of 12 of my lady but don't worry because the other 10 are captains of different divisions and I, alongside one, are commanders. Is it enough to justify the strength you want?" 

" It's enough. I believe the king of the killers knows your value more than me."

The Killer Palace is the 2nd most powerful group in the Underground World next to the Assassin Palace who is the strongest. They are neutral in everything even though they are name killers. They actually aren't blood thirsty bastards who just killed for pleasure but that also doesn't mean that they are kind since they have the name of killers. They're hand has been tainted by blood more than everyone.

If the Assassin Palace is the Underground World killing machine. The killer Palace is a weapon that will serve the Emperor as its best one.

These two palaces compliment each other yet destroy each one. The Emperor indeed put them into their position.

" Set the plan like I told you earlier. Just assist me" Utos nya as his gaze goes to the darker part of the garden where Gavin is being punished. " I don't want failure."

" Yes Miss."

Because I will never give up saving him because there was once that he also saved me even though what only caused him pain.

" Let's Proceed."

The Dremor Mansion Controlling Room.

" Captain." Mabilis na yumuko Ang dalawang tauhan na nasa control room Ng Makita nila SI Leo.

" I just check on the situation. You both can sit down." Utos niya sa mga ito at tinutok Ang tingin sa mga screen na nasa loob Ng kwarto.