Chapter 136 ( I trust him)

" Do you really think I let you die?" The familiar baritone voice made Catalina slowly open her eyes. As she see who is it. The tears in her eyes fall continuously. " Whatever lifetime. Looks my life will always belong to you." Unti unting umangat Ang kamay Ng binata at pinunasan Ang mga luha na pumapatak sa mga mata Ng dalaga. " my Catalina." As soon as he those world the whole place surrounding them explode.

" The killing spree is over." Muling sambit ni Gavin na tila ba unti unting nagpakawala Ng Sakit na nagtatago sa puso Ng dalaga. " I will handle everything. Don't worry." Malambing na wika Ng binata na nagpakalma sa nanginginig na katawan ni Catalina. " You're really the person who will save me as always." Unti unting naramdaman nya Ang pagod kaya naman ipinikit nya Ang mga mata dahil alam nya that Gavin will surely take care of her.

After all of this. Can they finally deserve the ending they wanted?

Please do so.

Please let us be happy.

—-

Mabilis na binuhat ni Gavin Ang dalaga na pa bridal style at sinalubong si Devon na papalapit sa kanila.

" Gavin!"

Devon knows it's to late as he called his name because he already bet everything he had once again for her.

" Why? You know what will happen to you once you force yourself to wake up. The drug might save you but it can kill you too. In these 12 years have you really forgotten the pain you felt?"

" Devon, I guess I really can't change the fact that I am in love with the daughter of the family who I must destroy. Whatever the lifetime it is, I can't stop myself. Loving Catalina Abestreu." There is so much frustration in Gavin's words. This time. He let his emotion, who he surpassed for so many years to appear.

" Gavin.” Halo halong emosyon Ang nagtatago sa pagtawag na iyon ni Devon. May diin Ang bigkas nito sa pangalan Ng kaibigan.

" She must live like she wants. Including all of you and I will be the path to achieve that." Punong Puno Ng lungkot Ang mga mata ni Gavin na tumingin Kay Catalina. " if only I didn't love her in this life and continue to hate her. Will I have the courage to kill her just like she did to me and end this endless pain that happened because I love the woman who I must kill in the end?" There is so much regret in Gavin's words that even made Devon's hearts feel painful.

It's been a while since he saw these emotions pass Gavin's eyes , who seems to be a robot who can't feel anything.

This emotion that he shows made them at least feel at ease since he after all is still a human who's capable of feelings.

" She is the cost of my pain yet why can't I destroy her to end this." Gavin then gazes at the necklace that Catalina is wearing. " in the end. The ending will be the same. I will die in her hands even in this life." Gavin let out a sigh as he looked at Catalina.

" Yes, You really love her even at this time whether 12 years ago or now. You have never changed. Gavin. At the cost of your life."

Gavin smiled as blood dripped from his mouth. The drugs are taking effect.

" You know the effect of the drug once you are forced to wake up. Yet in the end. Just to save her. You still do it."