Chapter 140 ( Between Reality)

" Catalina." 

I was taken back as I saw Catalina walking inside the Abestreu Mansion looking devastated. She was drenched in the rain.

" What the hell happened to you?" Hindi makapaniwala na tanong ko Ng sinalubong ko sya. This is not the Catalina Abestreu that I know. She looked so broke as if it's no longer bearable to fix.

" It hurts. It hurts so much Unnie." Only tears were seen in her face as I hugged her. As she cries the loudest in my arms.

" It's okay Catalina. You'll be better soon. Believe me." 

I keep telling her this word but I know that it will take soon before she could fix herself to the Catalina Abestreu that I know.

After all, Gavin broke her so much .

But what can we do?

It was needed.

I then gazed at the gate of the mansion as I saw a shadow of someone I know.

Despite the distance. I can see his dark blue eyes gazing at me.

He knows that he must not care.

He knows that he must not see her.

He knows that he must never waver at the cost of their pain.

Yet…

He can't do that.

Afterall, He did love her.

" She's okay. Leave." I mouthed this word silently to him but he still didn't move

" Gavin. She's safe with me"

I think my words are the cue for him to leave.

For Gavin to leave. Afterall everything was over between the both of them.

Maybe Alexander Dremor is right. They can't escape the fate that is entangled between them. Afterall she is the person who brought the hell in the Dremor Clan and he is the victim of that hell.

How could they continue that love after knowing the hell they can't ignore at all.

" Maybe the pain will go away. If you aren't Catalina Abestreu." Mahinang bulong nya habang nakatingin Kay Catalina na mahigpit Ang pagyakap sa kanya. " If only the incident 12 years ago didn't happen. How wonderful it is." She wanted to dream that everything will be alright but she can't because the reality she knew can't change at all.

Gavin must not change at all.

Few Days Later.

Catalina was slowly moving on. As long as they don't see each other. She can slowly forget the pain that Gavin caused him.

" Miss, You have a meeting." Nabali Ang katahimikan na nasa paligid Namin Ng lumapit SI Ara Kay Catalina who's holding a white rose on her hand.