Chapter 56 ( Bullet)

"Let's see who will die?" Walang takot na tugon Ni Catalina. Her eyes are cold, ready to kill anyone.

She needs to endure for Gavin! She must give them time to escape!

"If I'm not mistaken you and I have no grudge. Why would you kill me?" 

" Simple." Isang nakakalokong ngiti Ang lumitaw sa labi Ng babae. " You killed my sister." Aniya.

" Sister?" Napa kunot noo si Catalina tila may inaalala. " The sister you're talking about is one of the mafia palace princesses?"

" Yes, it must be satisfying killing her right?" Parang demonyo na tanong nito. " I should be the one to kill her but you killed her instead. You interrupt my plan. Do you know that bitch?!" Tila nababaliw na sigaw nito.

" I thought that you're here for revenge because I killed your beloved sister?"

" Beloved hahaha? That's a funny one. I just wanted to kill you since you killed her. After I killed you. It's like killing her too right?" Natatawa na tanong nito.

Mas tumalim Ang titig Ni Catalina sa kaharap. This girl is crazy!

She let Aleana kill that princess because she knew that she would be in trouble if she let her live. According to her past knowledge that girl is the reason why Gavin is delayed upon leaving the Cruise Ship. She even made Nez injured!

But she didn't expect that even in her death. She will still cause her such a big trouble.

" Now that you know who I am." Biglang naging seryoso Ang tono nito. " It's time to die." 

Pagsabi Ng mga salita na iyon Ng babae ay sunod sunod na sumugod sa kanya Ang mga tauhan nIto.

Catalina knows that she is in a dead end. She is outnumbered, moreover her body is already exhausted.

MATINDI Ang tensyon na nagaganap sa hallway malapit sa deck. No one from the assassin palace and the killer palace want to back off.

" Looks like you're gonna fight to death." Hula Ng prinsesa Ng Assassin Palace habang nakatingin sa mga Tao SA kanyang harapan.

The killers and the Assassin palace are the top palace. Naglalaban Ang dalawa para maging pinakamalakas. 

She knows how powerful the king of the Killer is but she doesn't want to back off. She needs to get the Eligrima!

" Anna." Napatingin si Anna sa asawa Ng tawagin siya nito. " Bakit Al?" Mahinang tanong nya.

" Leave this place." Utos nito. " Ha? bakit? Can't you handle them?" bakas Ang kaba SA tono nito.

Umangat Ang Tingin Ni Al sa asawa at marahang hinaplos Ang mukha nito. " I thought that you wanted to save your master. Isn't it the reason why you comeback?" Tumango si Anna.

" I can handle this." Malambing na pahayag nya Kay Anna. Napangiti Naman Ang dalaga. " Protect the Lady." Utos nito SA limang tauhan.

Kumaway pa si Anna bago tuluyang tumakbo sa deck. Pinagbabaril Ng mga tauhan nya Ang mga akmang hahabol dito.

" Why do you send your wife away?"