Chapter 86 ( Marriage)

" Gavin, Is something wrong?" In Catalina question tila ba nabalik sa Sarili si Gavin.

Mabilis itong umiling. " There's nothing."

Catalina pouted. Kinabahan talaga sya eh. " So, You'll agree to marry me right?" She asked like a lost puppy.

Gavin nodded. " Of Course no matter where. I am willing to marry you." Even if it's wrong.

Catalina smiled widely. Kinabahan talaga sya kanina. Afterall Gavin never reject his touch unless there's something wrong.

Kumapit siya sa braso Ng binata and started talking about her morning. Gavin is just listening well. As if what Catalina said is a Million dollar deal while in fact. it's just nonsense.

" See Yah hubby." Paalam ni Catalina Ng ihatid sya ni Gavin sa next class nya. Nang makalayo ito ay agad din syang Sumimangot.

She thought that if she became a third year student, All the classes with Gavin will be the same but she also didn't expect that there will be one class were they are not classmate at all.

" What's with that face Catalina?" Bungad na tanong ni Alisha na papasok na din Ng room. " I'm sure you know it."

Alisha gigled. " Catalina you're so possessive." Natatawa Na komento ni Alisha. " It's just one class. You can be with him. All day." 

Catalina rolled her eyes. " Is it bad to want to be with him? All the time." Alisha stops laughing when she hears the seriousness in Catalina tone. " Is something wrong?"

" I just feel that there is something that will happen and it's not a good thing."

Alisha just smiled. " Maybe you're just thinking too much."

Catalina sighed. " I really hope so."

-----

ALEANA felt a strong gaze that following her. Nilibot nya Ang paningin nya sa paligid but there's no one.

Mabilis siyang umiling. How could there be someone that watch her.

She is now in the ocean. No one can come here without her noticing it.

Mabilis na muling kinuha Ang binocular at muling sinilip Ang Isla. It's the Dremor Clan hidden Property. One of its treasures and the most secure place among the Dremor Mansion.

What is this island hiding and what is Catalina planning. Sending her here isn't just to help her. It's more than that. Catalina is really a devil.

But even though She must have found out the reason why.

She was about to move the speed boat that she was riding when A Familiar voice spoke from the Bluetooth earphones that she was wearing.

" Lady Aleana."

That familiar was no other than.

While using the binocular. A familiar figure show.

Aleana gritted her teeth while mentioning that man's name. " Third." Destiny was like playing with them.

A destiny that will soon destroy them.