Chapter 124 ( Bound with his responsibility)

" Ara." Pagtawag ni Gavin sa dalagang nasa harapan Ng mansion at nakatingin sa kanila. " Bring your Miss in her room." Utos nito na agad Naman sinunod Ng dalaga at iba pang mga katulong.

He brought her back from the Abestreu Mansion when she passed out.

" What the hell are you doing?" Nang tuluyan na mawala so Catalina sa paningin nya ay tiningnan nya Naman Ang taong kanina pa masama Ang tingin sa kanya. It's his brother. Russin.

" I didn't mean to do that."

Russin jaw tighten. " You just destroyed the 10 year plan we made! And you just said you doesn't mean it?! Thats stupid!" Hindi mapigilan ni Russin Ang Galit na naramdaman. " Will you let a member of the Abestreu Clan. Destroyed us again?!" Niyugyog nya Ang kapatid na baka magising pa ito. " Did you really forget what the Abestreu Clan did to us 12 years ago? How you almost die? How mother died in your own eyes?" In the last sentence of his brother. Gavin seems to woke up from reality for a second he forgets.

" I didn't forget."

" So, why are you ruining us for that woman just like 12 years ago?!"

" I didn't do it." The firmness in Gavin's answer only made Russin angrier.

Of Course he believes him but how come he is so reckless as to ruin the 10 year plan they made when he should be the one who won't make mistake.

" Gavin, how many times have you died? The lashes on your body. The bullet that was left on you. The cuts and sewing in your body. Don't you really care about all of that?" Tila ba Hindi na mapigilan ni Russin Ang Galit na naramdaman. " It was all caused by that DAMN Abestreu Clan but you still love one of them? How can you possibly love one of them despite the pain they engraved on  you. How can you possibly love Catalina Abestreu who only made your life a living hell?!" All of the members of the Dremor Clan that are near them bow their heads. No one ounce to speak up.

Gavin gazed at his older brother with coldness. " I despise the Abestreu Clan just like you. I hated her just like what you do? Isn't what I'm doing enough proof?" For the first time. Gavin answers him truthfully.

Russin just shook his head na tila ba Hindi makapaniwala. His emotionless brother seems to still be a human who can have such feelings. " Is this how you hate her?" Muli itong napailing. " You never break the engagement with that damn family. You followed her everyday. You gave up everything you had for her even becoming the Dremor Clan master. Making a deal with Alexander Dremor? In exchange of your feelings. To be a puppet father made. You can't make a decision for yourself. You can't have feelings nor can you be happy." Russin who was always cold feels a sudden rage on what Gavin has be.

" I watch you. I know what's inside of you. Behind the coldness you show to the world is the monster we made. You're too young but your hands are already tainted by the blood of the people you kill for the Dremor Clan to achieve what we wanted. You're too young but you already hold so much being the master of the Dremor. You have a responsibility you must achieve. You know all of that. So why are you ruining us for that woman? Is our pain not enough proof for you to do something?!" 

" I'm sorry. Brother."

Nanatiling matalim Ang titig ni Russin sa kanya. " Since you know that you did wrong. You should face the consequences of the action you made. " He must be firm. It's their only way to survive.