Chapter 139 ( His answer)

" My child? What do you mean? Aleana?" I couldn't believe her words even though I know she might be right but my heart keeps denying the reality she wants me to face.

" I'm sorry Catalina but you had a miscarriage. The baby didn't make it." Hirap na hirap na sambit ni Aleana.

I continuously shook my head not believing her again.

I did everything to keep the baby safe.

I did everything to keep us together until the end.

I did everything. Right?

" Alisha." I turned around and faced Alisha. I know that she won't lie to me. " It's not true Right?" I asked but Alisha looked at me so pitiful and cry.

" Ara!" I shouted my second in command name so that she could tell me the truth but she just looked away.

" Catalina. " Pilit akong hinarap ni Alisha sa kanya habang pinupunasan Ang luha sa mga mata ko. " Im sorry but the medicine it was not an accident that you drink it. Right?" Patuloy Ang pagtulo Ng luha sa mga mata nya but I couldn't utter the answer that she want.

Because what's breaking me even more than losing my child was the truth that they keep telling me that the one who got rid of the angel in my belly was his own father. The person that I bowed to trust and loved in this life.

" You once told me that the whole world might turn back to me but he was the only one who won't. You're the one who said that no matter what. He will always stand beside me no matter how much it hurts."

Lahat Sila ay natahimik dahil sa sinabi ko.

" I will continue holding it until that day. He will tell me directly the truth."

" Do you really want the truth?" Tanong ni Aleana kaya Naman napa tingin ako sa kanya.

After she and Ara go out earlier. Aleana began calmer. As if she was controlling her emotions.

" Do you know that your parent-------"

" Aleana. Are you really planning on telling Catalina the truth despite knowing that she lost everything overnight?" May gigil na tanong ni Alisha na nanlalaki Ang mga mata as if stopping Aleana from saying something.

" Alisha, She has been asleep for a few weeks. Everything changed. The Abestreu Clan. The Dremor Clan. If she didn't do anything right now. She will lose everything. Do you really wanna watch her lose it?" Halata sa tono ni Aleana na nahihirapan siya na sabihin sakin Ang totoo.

Her words only made me scared even more.

" She needs to fix herself. If she wants to ask Gavin the question." Aleana looked at me and then to Alisha. " The question of why did he do this? Maybe that way Catalina can move on." Pilit nyang kinukumbinse SI Alisha since she thought it was the best option.

I really don't understand what I did wrong?

What I just wanted was revenge and I succeeded.