Chapter 117 ( I'm scared)

" Do you really think this was worth taking a risk?"

Hindi inaalis ni Gavin Ang mga mata sa dalagang nakahiga sa kanyang kama. She's the same as before. Still so beautiful. Still Catalina.

"Can she really love you?"

" Catalina..." He called her even though he knew she won't respond. " Your answer, Your choose will only destroy the both of us." Hinaplos nya Ang Mukha ng dalaga na mahimbing na natutulog. " that's why." His gaze then turned on Catalina's neck where the necklace was located. His finger trace over the clock pendant. " I must destroy it." Mahigpit nya na hinawakan Ang kwintas. Ngunit sa bawat pagdiin Ng hawak niya dito tila ba merong mga kutsilyo Ang tumutusok sa kamay nya.

" It doesn't matter."

Its feels like he wanted to destroy the necklace so much but In exchange he must endure the pain it bring.

" Gavin." Mahinang pagtawag ni Catalina na tila ba habang mahimbing itong natutulog.

Para bang nagising Ang binata sa sariling panaginip at mabilis na binitawan Ang kwintas but his hand was already bleeding as if it was stabbed by something.

" She will never know the truth. You'll just once again be in pain without her knowing what you have done."

" How foolish." Gavin shook his head. " Thinking I could destroy it." Katulad Ng dati. His eyes remain cold but this time. His deep blue eyes seem to hold emotion.

" I want to believe that at this time. She and I can make a good ending."

He let out a sighed at muling pinagmasdan SI Catalina.

" I don't believe that we can't be together even for one lifetime."

" Only if she loves you with all her heart. You can be happy but Gavin she will never love you that far."

" I guess it was better that you don't love me. It was better that the necklace can keep you alive. " An emotion which seemed to be so painful passed through Gavin's eyes. " Even if it will kill me." 

" When the clock pendant in the necklace moves again. You know what will happen."

Gavin once again gazed at Catalina. " The transfer will be over soon when that happens. You can be free." Sambit nito.

"And when the necklace stops. You will not just lose everything but you'll feel the pain more than death."

" Is it worth it?"

" Since you're already done checking if she was fine. You should also do what you need to do." Pag kasara pa lamang Ng pinto ni Gavin. Bumangad na sa kanya Ang Isang binata which have dark blue eyes like him.

" Hyung." Pagtawag nya dito.

He gazed at Gavin coldly. " Don't give me another reason to force you." Nauna na itong maglakad.

" Can I just this time? Ask for a little bit of time?" 

The man stopped walking and then turned around. Gavin's eyes remain lifeless but his tone this time was different.

" Gavin, what do you want to do?!"

" Just this time." The man with the dark blue eyes looked at Gavin attentively. Umalpas Ang Isang nakakatakot na ngiti sa mga labi nito. " That little bit of time won't really matter. So do whatever you want but she will never be worth it." Halata Ang panunuya sa bawat salitang binibigkas nito.