Chapter 127 ( Breaking Point)

" Damn it!" Mabilis na na paatras Ang mga tauhan Ng mansion na nakapaligid Kay Russin Ng Galit nitong ibato Ang vase na nasa sala.

That vase is from 1700's own by the queen of Europe worth approximately 100 million us dollars.

" Young Master calm down." Lumapit sa kanya SI Nez at pilit itong pinapakalma.

Russin might not have grown up in the Dremor Mansion but he is their young Master that alone is enough to give him their respect.

" You are useless! How come Gavin leave the mansion despite those injuries." Hinarap siya ni Russin. Halata sa Mukha nito Ang Galit. " I'm sorry Young Master. The Miss is just too unpredictable." Mabilis syang yumuko dito upang maiwasan man lang Ang Galit nito.

Russin Dremor is the Eldest of the Dremor Clan but he didn't become the Master despite wanting it because the only master that Alexander set is only Gavin.

Why?

All of them don't know but does that the truth matter in their life right now?

The Dremor Clan is in chaos. Does the past still matter when they can't even fix their present?

" What about Leo? Did he go and betrayed the Dremor Clan that raised him?" He looked up. Kalmado na Ang boses nito pero litaw pa din Ang Galit sa Mukha.

Muling yumuko SI Nez. " Leo will follow the master wherever he go. That is the loyalty that he have." Mahinahon na paliwanag nya dito.

Akala nya ay magagalit ito at muling magbabato Ng mga bagay but Russin smiled and quietly sit down on the sofa.

" Loyalty huh?" Natatawa ito naiisip. " My brother is indeed intelligent. I feel like we raised a monster rather than the Master of the Dremor Clan." Inangat ni Nez Ang tingin. " He's too dangerous." Wika ni Russin na may pag iling.

" What makes you say that young Master?"

" Do you really think it's Catalina who planned all of this?"

Nanatiling tahimik SI Nez habang nakatingin Kay Russin hinihintay Ang susunod na sasabihin nito.

" Escaping? The sudden rush to go to Venezuela? The desperate pursuit? Do you really think someone like Catalina can do all of that?"

" The Miss changed. She is no longer the stupid princess of the Abestreu Clan. She's capable of doing this."

Russin laughed so loudly that made them shiver in fear. " I'm not underestimating Catalina afterall I know how venomous that woman is." Tumingin sa kanya SI Russin na tila may iniisip Ito na kakaiba. " But Nez. You're the one who is underestimating Gavin."

" Young Master whoever the master wants to be. The Dremor Clan will stand behind him."

Russin shook his head. " but you doesn't need to stand by him to protect him because my brother is no longer that naive child. Do you really think you're protecting him?" Nilibot nito Ang tingin sa kanila. "Isn't he protecting all of you? The Dremor Clan?"