Chapter 70

Third Person's POV

In the middle of the night, a petrified scream made the whole mansion of Caventry turn upside down. 

"Kyahhh!" 

Accompanied by Heavenhell's screams, a group of people, comprising of maids and elite guards, rushes to the second floor, where her room is located. 

"Milady, what happened?" Pira asked when she saw Heavenhell's room surrounded by full darkness. 

"Catch the thief!" Heavenhell said this while acting terrified. Little did the people know that she was laughing inside because of what she had done to Mitchel now. 

"A thief?" Asked by the confused people because they know the tight security of the mansion, how can a thief infiltrate their lady Heavenhell's room?

Then, they saw the body lying on the ground. Her clothes were in tatters, the ground was dirty, and she was covered in blood. 

Everyone is shocked because of this. It is clearly shown that the thief is a girl. But they can't recognize her face since her head is covered with a black trash bag. Maybe it is used to hide her identity. 

"Why are you still waiting? Get her out of my room! " Heavenhell said this while being consoled by Pira.

"What's the matter here?" A cold voice surrounded the area. In front of the door, Lord Caventry and Lady Abella, together with Heleina, stood proud and with elegance.

"Good evening, Milord, Madam, and Young Miss." Everyone was greeted with respect. 

"What happened here, Athanasia?" Abella asked her daughter, who looks stressed right now. She actually became like this when she saw them coming. 

"There! There's someone who sneakily entered my room. " Heavenhell, said with seriousness. 

All of them look at the figure lying on the cold floor. They are disgusted by the sight of it and the smell of the blood coming from the girl.

"Take off the cover of her face. Let's see who has the guts to enter someone's room without permission." Lord Caventry ordered with a grim expression. 

He can't accept the fact that there's someone who can enter their mansion without their knowledge. If this news comes out, his reputation will be in danger and many people will start questioning the capability of the security system in Caventry.

When the black cover was removed, everyone in the scene was shocked by what they saw. Because the person lying there is none other than Mitchel, the respectable lady of Caventry. 

"What is this?" Lord Caventry coldly asked while raising his voice. He is secretly disgusted by this shameless sight of his kin.

"Huh? Sister? How could Sister Mitchel be here? I thought it was a thief. " Heavenhell inquired, concerned and perplexed about what had happened.

"Hehe! Serves her right! My gosh! My acting is improving! I'm so proud of myself! " Heavenhell laughs at the back of her head.