Fairy Tail

You pick out a a short purple shirt with a low back, and some denim shorts. You apply black eyeliner and mascara, then put on some gold eyeshadow. When you finish with some lipstick, you run your fingers through your hair, and leave your room, grabbing your bag on the way out.

You're not sure where Fairy Tail would be, but given their reputation, you checked the local pubs.

"I bought my ticket for the long way 'round
Two bottle whiskey for the way, and I sure would like some sweet company
And I'm leaving tomorrow what'd ya say?" You start to sing as you walk down the almost empty streets.

"When I'm gone.
When I'm gone...
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone.
You're gonna miss me by my hair, you're gonna miss me your gonna miss me everywhere oh,
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone."

A rustling comes from a tree next to you. "Show yourself." You yelled trying to contain as much fear in your voice as possible. A little cat with red fur and a blue vest fell from the tree.

"Lector." You breathed.

"How do you know me?" The exceed said dusting himself off.

"You're Sting's exceed. It's kinda hard NOT to know you." You rolled your eyes and smiled. You squatted down and pet Lector behind his ears, getting him to pur softly.

"Well Lector, I'm _______, and it's nice to meet you." You stand up again.

"You too." He said looking at you like a vulture wondering if you're good enough to eat. "Speaking of Sting, he and the rest of Sabertooth are gonna win the Grand Magic Games again this year!"

You try to keep from laughing. His enthusiasm was adorable! "Ok Lector." You didn't agree with him, but you didn't disagree either.

"You sing good." He said to you and you blush.

"Thank you. I have to go, and Sting is probably waiting for you too." You give him one last rub and walk off.

You come up to the next pub, to see the members of Fairy Tail. You walk in and look for Mirajane, but she finds you first. "Hey! Glad you could make it! I didn't get your name." She smiles holding drinks, probably for Cana.

"I'm _______. You guys are so lively!" You smile at Mirajane, trying not to crinkle your nose from the smell of beer.

"Well _______, this is how we usually are. Do you mind helping me pass out drinks?" She wobbled a bit.

"Uh, yeah. Sure." You take a couple mugs from her and pass them out. Your knowledge of Fairy Tail was vast. You knew everyone's names, what type of magic they used, their history, and even what their relationship status was. But you couldn't help pair people together.

"Here you go." You set drinks infront of almost everyone. You were happy to be here, but a little frightened because some drunk guys were checking you out. "You can't handle this." You said to them and strutted off like a boss.

"Come on! Let me sing!" You heard a gruff deep voice come from the other side of the bar. You turned to see Gajeel talking to the master.

"I don't know if that's a good idea..."

"But you gotta let me!" You've never heard Gajeel beg before. Not even a rumor. You came up behind Gajeel and faced the Master of Fairy Tail.

"I can sing. If that's what your looking for." You'd been singing for most of your life, and you started to play guitar about four years ago.

"Hmm..." The master looked at you and thought. "Who are you? I don't remember seeing you around." He said. Gajeel seemed to question you too.

"I'm _______. Mirajane invited me when I got her autograph earlier." You shrugged it off like it was no big deal.

"Alright. You can sing." the master nodded at you. Gajeel's jaw dropped and you patted his shoulder.

You notice an acoustic guitar near the back, and a great song pops into your head.

"_____ is going to sing for us so be quiet!" You hear Mirajane yell. The pub hushes as all eyes are on you.

You strum the guitar, hitting all the notes perfectly.

"If you listen, to the rhythm, calling out in the dark.
Can you hear it? That's your spirit. Just follow your heart.
So if you feel like dancing frequently, just tune in the magic frequency
Don't worry about 'cause we're gonna, gonna..."

You paused for a brief moment to see everyone's faces.

"Live life! Like it's a song, so turn it on, and sing along...
It's alright, if it goes wrong, just keep calm, and carry on...
On this sing along.
oh oh oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh." You heard some cheers and whistles from your audience.

"Do you wonder,
If the thunder,
Is gonna knock at your door?
Are you waiting,
For the day when,
All the lions will roar...?
So if you feel like dancing frequently,
Just tune in the magic frequency,
Don't worry about it 'cause we're gonna, gonna...
Live life! Like its a song,
So turn it on, and sing along...
It's alright if it goes wrong,
Just keep calm,
And carry on...
On this sing along
Oh oh oh oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh,
Oh oh oh oh oh oh...
Live Life!"

You smile to yourself as a wave of applause hits your ears. You set the guitar back where you found it and returned to serving drinks, getting compliments from people as you serve.

That night ended with a boom. You had instantly fell asleep when your head hit the pillow.