Nobody Needs To Know

This is the real chapter since there is no period at the end of the title.

!WARNING!: Lemon Fluff (I think)

You were sitting at home reading on the couch alone when there's a knock on the door. You set your book down and went to the door. "If your looking for Lucy she isn't here so if you'll-- wait Sting?!" You realized who was at the door.

"Hey _________!" He waved and walked right into the apartment. "Sure just walk in I wasn't busy." You rolled your eyes and shut the door.

"What's up?" He asks plopping on the couch. You frown at him and sit on him and open your book and continue to read. "Reading."

He frowns and takes your book away and tosses it on the floor. "Hey!" You protest, but before you could get up, he starts ticking you ferociously.

"Hahaha! S-sting stop!" You giggle and squirm. He laughs at you as you both fall on the floor. Sting then lifts your shirt up to tickle your torso and your laughter dies down. "I'm not ticklish there." You stick your tongue out at him.

He pouts and you start to feel guilty so you kiss him. With his hand still on your side, he pulls you up on his lap. You two share a long passionate kiss as he tugs on your shirt, telling you to take it off.

You part for a second, already missing his lips so you quickly remove your shirt and go back to kissing him.

One by one the clothes come off and you are both staring into each other's eyes before you give him the go ahead. (Camera pans up and looks out the window)

-

You woke up completely naked on your bed and you rubbed your tired eyes and saw it was night time. Lucy was in the kitchen making dinner so you quietly skunked over to the closet and slipped on some shorts and a t-shirt and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey sleepy head." Lucy said when she heard you walk in. "Hey." You replied with your legs aching and weak.

"Mind telling me what Sting was doing here?" She asked slyly. You choked on your own spit. "What?! What was he doing?"  You panicked. Did she know?

"He was sleeping in the couch." She says nonchalantly. You sigh in relief. "He came by earlier and we talked." You shrugged and thankfully she believed your lie.

You ate dinner then decided you would read Lucy's novel. You didn't read it all because you know she promised Levy she'd be the first to read it.

A/N: Was that fluffy enough for you dirty minded readers? (Don't worry I have one too)

Morgan: What was that?

Juvia: No Morgan! Don't look!

A/N: Shit! Wendy!

Wendy: oh right! Fairy Tail anime and manga belong to Hiro Mashima.

Gajeel: Talk about forgetful

A/N: You shut up! Do I need to get the spoon?!

Happy: Hehe. I've seen-

Lucy: NOOOOOOOOOOO SHUT UP HAPPY

A/N: (°^-^) Heh... Until next time Minna