No Better

"Mother?!" You gasped. Sabertooth and Fairy Tail looked from her to you. You stood there unmoving as you tried to understand the situation.

"__________... It's been so long!" She outstretched her arms and walked towards you. Still not able to move or speak, you could do nothing when she hugged you.

"... Twelve years..." You added, finally able to put words together. "W-where were you? Why didn't you come find me?" You blinked away tears.

"Oh darling, I tried but I couldn't find you!" She pulled away. "And honestly I was trying to avoid your father."

"You mean that womanizer that showed up on her birthday?" Sting but in, holding Eric in his arms and having a questioning look on his face.

"What did he give you?" Your mother shook your shoulders. "Y-your ring." You held up your hand and showed it to her. Her face softened.

"I see you've made friends." Her eyes surveyed both guilds.

"Uh yeah. I joined Fairy Tail and I got married! This is Sting from Sabertooth, the man I married who's also the father of 3 kids." You pointed to him. Sting took Eric's hand and waved to her.

"Married?! Kids?! You're only sixteen!" She gasped. You furrowed your eyebrows and shook your head. "Mother, I'm twenty. You left dad when I was eight."

"What's your name anyway?" Lucy crossed her arms and gave a disapproving look to your mother. You assumed since she just now showed up.

"Oh! My name is Caroline. I look forward to watching both teams this year. I remember when Fairy Tail made its comeback two years ago-"

"You were there?" Rouge budded in.

"Yes..."

"Then you would have seen _________. She sang in the beginning." Levy added.

"Well I didn't recognize her..."

"But you do now." You pulled her hands off your shoulders. "Two years later. You're... YOU'RE NO BETTER THAN DAD!"

"___________, you're over-reacting. I can see you're pregnant so it's the hormones.-"

"No." Sting firmly stated. "She's right. We were there when her father came to wish her a happy birthday, and he clearly knew he wasn't wanted. And from what __________ has told us, he's not an honorable man." He took a step towards Caroline. "For you to not try to find her was petty of you."

"Wait-- listen I came here to-- just hear me out...!" She put her hands up defensively.

"No! Get out if my sight! Both of my parents are dead to me!" You got into your angel takeover incase she learned some magic.

In defeat, Caroline left leaving an uneasy feeling in the bar. You sat down and held your head in your hands. 'Why did this have to happen to me?'

A/N: How is the book so far? I'm thinking of ending it after the GMG's are over then writing the sequel: Next Generation

Lucy: wait... Isn't that in the prophecy?!

Sting: It's coming true?!

Mirajane: oh no!

Future Luna: Help us! She's too powerful!

You: Luna!