Just Another Day At The Guild?!

Walking into Fairy Tail was like getting home after a long trip. Tip toeing in to surprise everyone, you slinked over to Gajeel and kept onto his back yelling a battle cry.

Being the big teddy bear in armor he was, Gajeel screamed flinging you off his back. After safely landing on Freed, you giggled along with everyone else who witnessed your attack.

Gajeel's face turned red out of anger and embarrassment. "Awww is de wittle Gajeel mad at me?" You baby talked to him and he merely stormed off somewhere. Remembering where you landed you looked at Freed and slung your arm around his neck.

"Sup Freed? How've you been?" You haven't really gotten to know the Thunder Legion much because they were out on missions and such. (Rhyme!)

"I've been well, thank you for asking." He smiles at you and thanks you for his Laxus plushie you gave him at your wedding. "You're welcome." You grin and pat his head, standing up to go bother Jet and Droy.

"Hey guys!" You said hooking your arms around their necks. "What, is up?" They looked at each other and back at you. "Not much. Is Levy okay?" They were so cute, still crushing on Levy.

"Oh yeah she's fine! Don't worry~." Then you walked away and over to  Cana. "Heyyyyyyy." You said sitting on the table next to her. "How's it going?"

"Great! I love this bottle! I never have to pay the guild again!" She says holding it up as if she's toasting to you. All you do is smile at her.
"You okay _________?"

Next thing you know you were sniffling. "No! I'm not okay! Everything is so weird! I can't drink or walk and I hate it!" You sob into your hands.

Now you were angry. "This is all Stings fault! He did this to me! I didn't ask for this! I'm going to kill him...!"

Finally calm, you smiled back at Cana. "Nice talking to you." And walked all the way home.

Cana POV

"...What?" I stare at what once was _______ standing there and just shrug, going back to my alcohol.

A/N: Pregnancy... A crazy emotion roller coaster. Wheeee! Awwww! Hey! Stop! Wheee!

12.6k reads | 849 votes | 365 comments

I rewatched the part where Gray died (don't ask why) and I just remembered I missed a CRUCIAL part of that episode so now I have to go back and re-do Dragons At Our Door (part 2) and do that so feel free to re-read that chapter or nah.

Freed: Is this the first time I've appeared in the story?

Levy: I don't think so

Natsu: I just realized something

Gray: you did??????

Natsu: I'm not really in this story either!

A/N: That's why your the main character in my story-

Wendy: Roses Are Pink!

A/N: Wendy just stole my thunder...

Laxus: I can steal it too *wink wink*

A/N: O-O... okay I'm gonna leave before shit gets weird